dib

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I decided to take a look at support.ds-x.com because it's been a long time. I wanted to see what _was_ going on, since developing a new firmware obviously is not something. Afterall, when DSX Guru came back so many months ago after disappearing and then coming up with that sickness excuse, he said "What I did during that hour was check the tickets assigned to me at the given time for replies and respond to them accordingly." So exactly what kind of replies were people receiving?

Every single resolved complaint seems to run exactly like this:

1) user complains of a problem
2) thegame07 posts a form response with the recovery tool, or posts a form response about checking device manager to confirm it's installed and then posting the recovery tool

Now one of two things happens, either
A) the problem is solved, ticket is closed, or
B) DSX Guru posts a form response telling them to exchange their DS-X for a new one

In all other cases, the user solves the problem _on their own_. So what kind of support is really going on? A recovery tool that's been around forever, throwing up your hands and replacing the unit, people solving their own problems. It's the same case as the firmware (or lack thereof), there's simply no progress going on whatsoever. Not even original solutions to any arising problems.

Just thought you would all like to know that THEY AREN'T DOING A SINGLE THING SINCE THE LAST FIRMWARE UPDATE. AT ALL. NOTHING.

May also be nice to know that if you ever experience a problem, this is the extent of assistance you can expect. Go see for yourselves. Check every response on the tracker. Check the ones in progress.

Virusak

Trophies
XP
Country
Yep, they are all just lazy bastards, they let the forum and most of the support tracker to the mods who are not part of the team and dsx-guru (who is not part of the developer team too as far as I know). The developers itself do absolutely nothing

amemoryoncelost

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It's time for everyone to move on. Keep your carts, they make work again someday, probably not, but you never know. The team is a complete joke! I mean, the cart works for the most part, I just hate having to arm7 fix every single thing I want to use. I'm on a mac, so I have to run between two and sometimes three computers(home computer is dialup, ugh).
M3 looks real nice about now.

dib

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Unfortunately, the only thing that is still going on with the DS-X is that Guru is making sure they're still produced and sold. So the man isn't just a flake, he's a liar and a crook, and is perpetually ripping off others solely because they're uninformed. Whether the mods are also crooks or just enabling him is probably a matter of perspective.

Neuromancer

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Unfortunately, the only thing that is still going on with the DS-X is that Guru is making sure they're still produced and sold. So the man isn't just a flake, he's a liar and a crook, and is perpetually ripping off others solely because they're uninformed. Whether the mods are also crooks or just enabling him is probably a matter of perspective.

Remember when all the mods suddenly took off, except for Guru and Rabid1, and then thegame and ChuckMCB became mods? I wonder if the team had a chat with them all and most of them decided they didn't want a part of what was to come?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, Lol K3N1.