Hacking Installing ticket error 2011

MahkissB

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi I'm trying to install a mario wad file but it says the install couldn't complete. I'm using multi-mod-manager and boot2 of bootmii, I'm kinda new to all of this so after looking around I've seen multiple answers with different outcomes, Is there a walkthrough or could someone give me a step by step on how and where to fix it? Something about needing Cios, changing the ios or something or changing to a different manager, It all very confusing and I have no idea where to find a reliable source of getting the extra stuff i might need or finding how to change my ios or whatever it is. also, What are the chances of bricking the wii or getting a ban? Sorry if this is very nooby I just feel like all of this stuff is always being talked of and answered in terms of people who have a steady experience in these kinds of things

Jitoku

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I can help you but I need a photo to exactly see what happened. It could be a regular newbie problem, or a deep problem. Also you won’t get banned but if that wad has wrong banner size, you will get a bannerbrick which is pretty hard for a newbie to fix.

MahkissB

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I can help you but I need a photo to exactly see what happened. It could be a regular newbie problem, or a deep problem. Also you won’t get banned but if that wad has wrong banner size, you will get a bannerbrick which is pretty hard for a newbie to fix.
Hey sorry for the really late reply, I'll try to post an image and come back to this issue as I have been avoiding it for a long time now. I forget where I was or how anything worked so don't mind could you tell me where I gotta go to view the errors and screens for what will help you figure it out?

MahkissB

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Is square one still an option? I mean all the other stuff is still set up and working I just forget where I left off. I could try though

MahkissB

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Can someone let me know how to fix it and start everything over and remove everything so I can go properly through it all again but with your help

MahkissB

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Cause I already have a private folder on the sd card would it be fine to overwrite it with the private folder made by the modmii installer, By the time someone will have seen this I probably will have already done it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up