Hacking Installed 4.0 Ultimate Guide - Now Loader GX Gives DSI Error

wingzrow

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Installed the 4.0 guide to a T, then everything's working fine. Now all out of nowhere usbloader GX gives a black screen dsi error every time I try and load it. Any idea what's causing this?

wingzrow

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well i tried putting a new usb hardrive in and then formated it, then tried copying a game to it. Right after that is when it gave me the error every time.

PS: tried blank sd card and loadint the channel and same problem so it's not the configure file.

jurai

Trophies
XP
Country
did you upgrade your cios to rev13b? As far as I can recall the ultimate 4.0 guide package still uses an older revision

icebrg5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
its probly the gx loader itself.

Update it or roll back to a known working revision.

Theres been revisions of gx that as soon as you tried playing a game it gave a code dump or as soon as you downloaded a game cover it code dumped didnt matter what system menu cios or anything.Its just a bug in the program.A newer revision fixed it.

wingzrow

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone link me to a different version so I can try it and see if it fixes the problem?

EDIT: Found one in the official topic and it works! But that's so odd, the one that WASN'T working was the dol i got from updating from gx's update option in it's menu...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Werid went to put my ps5 ssd into my pcs m.2 bay and no detection