Hacking Install .cia

Sora93

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi guys I tried a thousand times but when I try to install a .cia game with FBI i keep getting the code in the photo...BTW if I try to convert a 3ds file to a cia I get "could not open SDinfo.bin" when creating the xorpads, any help please?

IMG_0138.jpg

The_Meistro

GBATemp's "Official" Hank Hill
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi guys I tried a thousand times but when I try to install a .cia game with FBI i keep getting the code in the photo...BTW if I try to convert a 3ds file to a cia I get "could not open SDinfo.bin" when creating the xorpads, any help please?View attachment 25287
What firmware are you on??

Megaben99

I'm not an intern. I'm a messenger of the Gods!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Which version of FBI are you using? Did you install FBI from CIA and are now launching the installed FBI?

Megaben99

I'm not an intern. I'm a messenger of the Gods!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm on SysNand 6.x EmuNand 9.9 and rx tools 2.6 and have had no problems with FBI 1.4.8. Maybe worth your time to try a lower ver of FBI, or Big Blue Menu.

Sora93

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Think the problem's with the cia files cause when imported with BRM nothing happens, and FBI worked with Super Mario 3dland...so where can I find good cia of kingdom hearts and pokemon?

D

Deleted User

I've never really been a fan of CFW. Too much trouble... That's why I use RxTools 3.0 Dev Mode, which works 110% completely fine! @Sora93 , You should try it! :)

Last edited by ,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo