Hacking Injecting Wii games on Wii U using TeconMoon, question about wii remote

NathanBrown

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
India
I'm starting off by injecting Donkey Kong country returns. It does not support classic controller. only wii remotes. Therefore in the gamepad options, I selected the horizontal wii remote emulation. Will that work? to play the game with the gamepad?
And also, will the game be locked only to the gamepad? If I change my mind and want to play with wii remotes later, will I have to go through this process of injecting it again, or during the startup I can just play with the remote and no questions asked?

EmulateLife

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Donkey Kong Country Returns requires a specific patch not on the injector to make it work with classic controller, that also applies to using gamepad so without it it won't work just choosing horizontal wii remote emulation. I don't remember where to find it so someone else will have to tell you.

Every time you launch an inject it will ask if you want to use the gamepad just say no if you want to use the wiimote.

NathanBrown

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Donkey Kong Country Returns requires a specific patch not on the injector to make it work with classic controller, that also applies to using gamepad so without it it won't work just choosing horizontal wii remote emulation. I don't remember where to find it so someone else will have to tell you.

Every time you launch an inject it will ask if you want to use the gamepad just say no if you want to use the wiimote.
Awesome, so when I'm injecting, if I select like vertical wii emulation, horizontal, classic controller, etc, when launching the game I can decide if I want gamepad or wii remote?

Also, do you happen to know where I can find the compatibility list of games with horizontal wii remote support? and vertical?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: New Orange Pi 🥰