OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm with Acekard and when i'm about to end the game I have a problem with the scene:

We just got through that boss that seems like a book and almost only uses special attack and we get to see 2 scenes of Tanaris fighting the Phages, then when the 2nd ends, the game crashes, the music goes on, but the SFX sound repeats itself

Is it only AKAIO? Is it AP? What's it?

Normmatt

Former AKAIO Programmer
Trophies
Website
normmatt.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
Post a fucking save file if you want this fixed.

for fuck sake i hate fuckers who don't post the required information and files to diagnose and fix problems, then complain about it. Your the reason the nds scene is dying.

D

Deleted-236924

I believe you missed the question there.
The question was "Is there AP", not "Can you fix the AP".

Yusuky

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Actually, it's both.

If you haven't played this game yet, normmatt, what u'll have to do is this:

Choose the latest save file, i'm already in merylgild, go to Gal FSN and talk to valantin, say yes.

Keep "L" pressed and after a few scenes you'll se points, go to ??? to ??? until you find saturn, go there and then Jupiter, keep L pressed, skip a fewscenesand then go to Mars, there u'll engage some battles, if you're using cheats, just keep spamming normal attack, skip a fewscenes and move to Earth, there you'll most likely engange 3 more battles, win over them and then you'll get to see the scenes i'm talking about

http://rapidshare.com/files/372522806/4761...T_.nds.sav.html

save file.

Oh, haha, now that i've seen the small text, you'd do well to visit your page, dear normmatt, and the initial question was if there was AP or not, your anguish are kinda blinding you.
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Materia_tofu @ Materia_tofu: hey sylv? do you know why gameyob crashes on the EZP?