Country
Hi all. i have a problem... mates wii.

original specs was
v3.2e
cioscorp installed
ciosx rev 20 using 57 as base to 249
neogamma backup launcher,
preloader

ok so i updated his homebrew channel to the latest 1.0.8. all was good. updated his ios's using dop mii to all to the latest ones (yes this was before i realised there was a new system menu update that morning)

so all usual ios's updated as was mega out of date, then problem hit. i installed ios 58 with trucha etc, and it made the wiimotes etc fail on everything. knowing i messed up there (and not being able to get back into any homebrew as it kept failing) no bootmii as boot2 so couldnt use cboot to load mmm, so i did what i have done in the past which is update to 4.3 using ninty.. (yeah i know before you say it).

well that has worked for me in the past a few times before when i had this problem. but now obviously the new update that i didnt realise happened that morning (4.4 should be) well now i cant load up the homebrew channel

the hbc is still installed, it just goes to a blank screen and wont load up...

so to indy pwns... all sd card is correct save file copied over correctly...

but it just stops... at the part where it says checking valid elf file.. ok
then thats it.. it wont load up any homebrew.. i have tried dop mii converted to a proper elf file. the hackmii installer... and both fail to load.

plz i need to get his hbc re-installed or into dop mii at least to sort things out...

plz plz plz help me
biggrin.gif

nazz2k4

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i also saw that part about the boot execution in bootmii. can you explain more about that or how to change it to load it up? or did you edit it as it wasnt related
biggrin.gif

i will try to use syscheck but no homebrew is working when using indy pwns.. but i will try, 1 sec ill let you know how i get on...

nazz2k4

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ok that homebrew worked using indy, but it didnt generate the report on the root of my sd card.. it just restarted the wii. shall i try it again?

retried it again... it briefly flashes up (as in a second) but what i managed to quickly read from it was the word unable) but then again restarts the wii... and no report.

second edit.. tried with a converted multi mod manager doot.dol. to boot.elf and that fails aswell.. every homebrew is failing...
frown.gif

nazz2k4

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
does anybody have any idea then as to what is causing indy pwns to not work? as i thought indy pwns worked with everything..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Bruh