Hacking Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a way I can play my copy of "Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings" WITHOUT having to change my cIOS version. I'm on Rev 8 and after a week of small glitches on Rev 14 I dont think I'll be updating my cIOS version until Wanin releases another one. Has anyone had any luck getting this game (in disc form) to work?

ocdetective

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
I think this is one of those games that need the fake IOS. You will obviously need a backup launcher capable of such a setting - I believe some later versions of Neogamma have this setting.

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just got the Rev 7 version of NeoGamma. What do I need to do now?

>>OK I was fiddeling around and accidentally loaded the .dol for the "fate of atlantis" minigame then I reset using the home menu and not, so far it looks like the official game works... Its a nice workaround for now...

ocdetective

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
I dont use it myself - what are the individual options available? I believe the setting for Fake IOS should be ON however.

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's the thing, there's a setting for an "alternate .dol" but not one for a fake ios. Do you have a disc loader with a fake ios option? If so, what do you use?

ocdetective

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
No, I use the USB Loader GX - the setting for game of this type would be to set 002 fix to Anti (as opposed to on or off). Is that an option?

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
LightyKD said:
Is there a way I can play my copy of "Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings" WITHOUT having to change my cIOS version. I'm on Rev 8 and after a week of small glitches on Rev 14 I dont think I'll be updating my cIOS version until Wanin releases another one. Has anyone had any luck getting this game (in disc form) to work?

You are around long enough to know my compatibility thread. Also if you have problems with rev14 and don't tell them rev15 will have them too.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Like for micro