ROM Hack Inazuma Eleven 3 the Ogre : Open Translation

Kuroko Shirai

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
I know, but this isn't so easy as you think. There are over 400 moves to translate... the hard part is to edit all the images not to extract/insert them.... ASD

Well, I think editing is not that hard on my part (if you have photoshop or something), of course, there's the font stuff and all. But I'm not really in the mood to edit images, although I am interested on knowing how you can reinsert them again. I have too much things to do atm, and let's just say I'm still trying to rip images from the IE games and I need to get that done first before anything else...

gonzab

Trophies
XP
Country
Hello.
I have some knowledge of Japanese (I've done manga translations before), so I'm wondering if there's anything I can help with translation? I've seen the text files but I'm not quite sure what has or hasn't been translated yet. I'm sorry if this has been mentioned in the thread already, if so I must've missed it.
Also, I assume the furigana (the small hiragana/pronunciation words on top of the main sentences) doesn't have to be translated, right?

Edit: okay, I see the files after 45 are yet to be translated...is it okay if I start from the back instead or should I go in order?

Just gonna try to get some attention on this guy/girl since he is trying to help and no one answered him/her. If no one cares I'd say just do as you please because I can tell any help on this project is pretty much welcome.

Thanks a lot for your time.

Roxas75

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I know, but this isn't so easy as you think. There are over 400 moves to translate... the hard part is to edit all the images not to extract/insert them.... ASD

Well, I think editing is not that hard on my part (if you have photoshop or something), of course, there's the font stuff and all. But I'm not really in the mood to edit images, although I am interested on knowing how you can reinsert them again. I have too much things to do atm, and let's just say I'm still trying to rip images from the IE games and I need to get that done first before anything else...
Sorry, i didn't mean that's hard, but that's LONG... :ninja:

plackstar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India

Sorry, i didn't mean that's hard, but that's LONG... :ninja:
i'll help translating the wazas.

Naraku_no_Ou

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
What the heck is Honoo no Kazemidori? It's Honoo no Kazamidori, or "The Weathervane of Flame"...

Anyways, what is the state of the translation now? Especially story translation. I have lots of time I thought I could help with this because Inazuma Eleven is awesome and I think they won't localise The Ogre. Could the person in charge of the project tell a bit what exactly is translated, and what isn't. I'm willing to help but I need a bit more information before starting.

Reactions: 1 person

garmmon

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
garmmon.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Senegal
^I'm helping with some translations and so far I've done until about number 00100 in the list. I've got a major school project going on now though so I'm taking a break from translating, maybe you could start off from 101?
But yeah, I agree a list with who's going to translate/already translated which parts would be nice, and easier to keep track of so we don't have to translate what someone else has already done.

broitsak

Fight me.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ill try it then tell you guys,ok?But do i need an ap patch on it for it to work?

EDIT:I got nothing but a white screen and it freezes.What can i do to make it work?
Ok Roxas75,you know the video you showed us about the Christmas Beta,right?What emulator did you use to run the game on it?

ouioui2003

Trophies
XP
Country
France
@Nxenz : Sorry for you. It work for me. Maybe try another rom.

@Roxas: I have a bug in Christmas patch for you. The rom hang when you go on the blank technic.

bug1bi10.png

ouioui2003

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi all,

We work on an advanced patch, to enhance the Roxas75 one. It's a new "March Patch" alpha v0.1.
We want a IE3 game in english for all things, except the story managed by Roxas.

Pretty difficult, for now, a pre-version with all the players, teams and some textual locations has been done.
player10.jpg

First based on the IE1 Undub unit names (see gbatemp forum for it), it has been modified to match the IE3 game engine, corrected & completed for all the new players.
Please, be cool with us. There's maybe some mistakes, mistranslating things, but it's our first try ! And we don't speak japanese, and our english is so bad....

All the bugs in the Roxas75 Christmas Patch are here ! And there is a new one :
The player binder could not be used ordering by Kanas :( : There is no player left with a japanese name, so the rom hang if you try. We must find a solution to have a list based on english language. If you are a good DS hacker, and you know how to do that, please, let us know !!! :) (or give us a corrected new patch)
For now, the player binder can be used by teams, locations, ....
We have done this patch only on textual materials. No graphics...
Roxas, if you have time, maybe we can work together to speed up things !

The zip has a password: lip'
http://www.mediafire.com/?g22494zs3sfajw8

broitsak

Fight me.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi all,

We work on an advanced patch, to enhance the Roxas75 one. It's a new "March Patch" alpha v0.1.
We want a IE3 game in english for all things, except the story managed by Roxas.

Pretty difficult, for now, a pre-version with all the players, teams and some textual locations has been done.
player10.jpg

First based on the IE1 Undub unit names (see gbatemp forum for it), it has been modified to match the IE3 game engine, corrected & completed for all the new players.
Please, be cool with us. There's maybe some mistakes, mistranslating things, but it's our first try ! And we don't speak japanese, and our english is so bad....

All the bugs in the Roxas75 Christmas Patch are here ! And there is a new one :
The player binder could not be used ordering by Kanas :( : There is no player left with a japanese name, so the rom hang if you try. We must find a solution to have a list based on english language. If you are a good DS hacker, and you know how to do that, please, let us know !!! :) (or give us a corrected new patch)
For now, the player binder can be used by teams, locations, ....
We have done this patch only on textual materials. No graphics...
Roxas, if you have time, maybe we can work together to speed up things !

The zip has a password: lip'
http://www.mediafire...g22494zs3sfajw8
I cant try this cuz of IE3 Ogre not working on r4 sdhc...

Jo2107

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hy everyone, I'm translating inazuma eleven 3 the ogre in french and i already translate: the technique (mbd-c.pkb), the name(unitbase) etc.. but i want to translate the name of the team and the graphic technic but i don't file the folder of the teams and graphics. Please need help!!!!

ouioui2003

Trophies
XP
Country
France
the name for the teams are stored in team.pkb.
Do you know where in witch file i can find locations ?

have you posted something somewhere for your french version ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rn4vARy44iY