ROM Hack Inazuma Eleven 3 The Ogre AP patch, White screen fix

  • Thread starter Thread starter astroid07
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 6,974
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Likes Likes 1

astroid07

New Member
Newbie
Joined
Jul 11, 2019
Messages
1
Reaction score
1
Trophies
0
Age
29
XP
92
Country
United Kingdom
Created my account today just to post this becuase i was having a lot of trouble trying to get it to work and after a lot of research and trying multiple methods i found a fix that wasn't outdated

The problem (i had):
After Mark/Endou dream scene at the start of the game there would be a white screen and it would be stuck there but audio still played in the background

How i fixed it (Hopefully fixes it for you too):
1)
Download EZAPP from GitHub and download Python 3 (can't post links as new member, just goolgle it, should be a GitHub link)
2)find MD5 hash of your ROM, i did this on mac by opening terminal, typing "md5" then spacebar then drag and drop the ROM i had, my MD5 hash was F611554FC8C07534CE6E899736E5A132
3) Open the file EZAPPpatches.json in notepad++ or other text editing app
4)See the text below and copy and paste your MD5 in the space provided, change nothing else
"MD5 GOES HERE(LEAVE THE SPEACH MARKS)": [
"001DE06D:8E",
"001DE06F:36",
"001DE10D:44",
"001DE10F:36",
"001DE1AD:19",
"001DE1AF:36",
"001DE24D:9B",
"001DE24F:36"],
5)copy and paste the text in the spoiler with your MD5 into the patches.json file anywhere making sure you follow the format of the ones above and below it (i did mine in the middle just to be safe)
6)save the patches file with the new IE3 patch then open the EZAPP.PY file using python
7)Type "n" when it asks you to scan for roms
8)Drag and drop the inazuma eleven 3 ROM file
9)Type "y" if you want it to overwrite the ROM or "n" if you want it to make a copy

If it makes any difference i was using the English translated version of the game but should work nonetheless, if you need any help at all just comment or message me ill be happy to help
 
  • Like
Reactions: Milozaki
Hello brother! I am having this trouble. Can you please help me out? I didn't understand anything about your point no. (2). Actually I am playing on Android Super Nds Emulator and I have 512mb nds file of the game. Please just clarify your statements and make it bit easier to understand. It would be very kind of you if you don't mind and help me out.
Best regards.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

If you don't mind, can you please email me on khotasful@gmail It would be very great of you if you could cooperate with me personaly. It's a humble request bro.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Waiting for your reply desperately.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Milozaki
How are you I have the same problem
I know it's been a couple of months, but could I get help?
Could you please get in contact with me to fix it?
I'd appreaciate it a lot my friend

After the dream where mark is asked to stop a ball the screen just turns white and stays white forever
Please email me so we can fix it i'd be very grateful, IE is one of my favourite games of all time
ashutoshpackluck@gmail (the ending of the email is . c+0+m don't know why it doesnt let me type it)


EDIT: My issue still hasnt been fixed. I'll edit it again to inform you guys when I fix it so you don't have to worry, but right now it's not so if there are any kind hearted souls who know the fix I would appreciate it. Stay safe during quarentine guys, thank you in advance
 
Last edited by Giovanni555,
  • Like
Reactions: Milozaki

Site & Scene News