XP
Country
Indonesia

Amnesia English Translation Project

10050.jpg

• Japanese title: Amnesia; アムネシア
  • Platform: PSP® (PlayStation®Portable)
  • Release date: August 18, 2011
  • Rate: Cero C (Suitable for gamers ages 15 and up)

Translation Project site: Amnesia Translation Project

Hello, I'm ayame from Hanataba Translation. Our team currently translating Amnesia for PSP version. We still progressing on translation. Here, I will list our translation progress.

The Project Report (last updated September 05, 2014):
Prologue: 100% (256 boxes done) of 256 boxes
Shin Route: 18% (702 boxes done) of 3826 boxes
Ikki Route: 16% (735 boxes done) of 4643 boxes
Kent Route: 0% of 3826 boxes
Toma Route: 100% (2798 boxes done) of 2798 boxes
Ukyou Route: 0% of 4359 boxes

Extra Story:
Shin: 0% of 173 boxes
Ikki: 25% (36 boxes done) of 143 boxes
Kent: 0% of 156 boxes
Toma: 0% of 208 boxes
Ukyou: 0% of 120 boxes

Author note: boxes= dialogue balloons

Translation Staff:
Translator: Suzuran, ayame, Blue, Shuu, Francette, littlemochii, kohinechan
Proofreader: himawari, Yumiko
Image-editing: shikaSS

As for now, we still progressing the translation. Our team doesn't have any hacker; ASM hacker; and editor. I've tried to extracted ISO files with bms and got the script with hkki. Other than that, I don't know other hacking stuff.

We're looking for:
  • ASM Hacker
  • Programming/Game Hacker
  • Editing
We really need someone who can help us with font script problems and someone who can re-inserting the script into ISO files.
Thanks

--ayame--

D

Deleted User

Hi! I discovered this page now, while looking for news (if a English version will come out on Vita or not); in this case I follow your project! :) All the good wishes for it!

D

Deleted User

S
LucyGamer
Thank you. I'm also aware to these news, but as long there's no official announced we keep progressing our translation ^^

Sure, do it if you can! :) "Grand Knight History" was announced too but then it got cancelled, so until there's a 100% sure confirmation we can rely only on you good people who do this huge fan-job to play game in English. I wish I could help but I don't know Japanese and I have no knowledge in hacking-working with iso files and so on, so I can just support you by saying: THANKS VERY MUCH, I keep an eye on this thread so I can see every update.

Abu_Senpai

Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
Hate to be that guy
But any chance we will get Christmas/boxing day/New year eve/new year day patch updates or information?

D

Deleted User

Hate to be that guy
But any chance we will get Christmas/boxing day/New year eve/new year day patch updates or information?

I can support you in the question :) I know patches and translations can take LOT OF time to be made, but still I hope this one will be successful! My only regret is I can't help them in this work: only wait and hoping I can play the game in English someday ^^
I take the chance to wish Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all who read this topic!

Reactions: Hargrun

Abu_Senpai

Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
We were dead, but I'm happy to say we're back now. We'll start posting up more translated scripts on the blog soon ^^

Has any or was any further progress made
You still have fans
Waiting patiently

Also any chance of pictures or videos of some English in game?

mochii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
I just started pushing asking the members to work again (lol) so yeah, our only progress these days are translations. We're still in need of hackers, too!

I know, I feel bad that we're doing at a very slow pace. But we'll try our best! Thanks for all the support and love <3

Hm, you mean videos of the game with subtitles on them like some other otome games? Well, that can be arranged, but not anytime soon, sorry ;;;

Reactions: Abu_Senpai

Abu_Senpai

Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
I just started pushing asking the members to work again (lol) so yeah, our only progress these days are translations. We're still in need of hackers, too!

I know, I feel bad that we're doing at a very slow pace. But we'll try our best! Thanks for all the support and love <3

Hm, you mean videos of the game with subtitles on them like some other otome games? Well, that can be arranged, but not anytime soon, sorry ;;;

I wish you the best
Never played amnesia before but
This game and amnesia later and crowd looking look awesome

Reactions: mochii

Scorp

Trophies
XP
Country
Kazakhstan
So you do not have anyone now, except proofreader? Did I got it right?

Btw, what is difference between ASM Hacker and Game Hacker? :wtf:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: Switching my home routing/firewall solution from pfsense to OPNsense. Boy how I hate networking...