ROM Hack In Pokesav for HG and SS which Nature is Timid?

adrian2040

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
The japanese is not even clear since I don't have any font pack. I would install one and use Google translate, but my only PC is a school laptop and we aren't allowed to install fonts on this one. (My other computer is a Mac.)

Help, please.

adrian2040

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
I didn't know. I just used Google Translator. I'm trying to find it through trial and error right now, since my computer doesn't have japanese fonts and I'm not allowed to install them as this PC is lent by the school. Don't you know which of the 25 options for nature is Timid, or おくびょう ?

ds22

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
adrian2040 said:
I didn't know. I just used Google Translator. I'm trying to find it through trial and error right now, since my computer doesn't have japanese fonts and I'm not allowed to install them as this PC is lent by the school. Don't you know which of the 25 options for nature is Timid, or ????? ?
What are you trying to say?

Supakitsune

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You could've just edited your Pokemon in Pokesav D/P or Pokesav Platinum, then loaded them into your HG/SS save.
Not that I mean to insult anyone or anything like that. I"m just making a suggestion, here.

KazoWAR

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Supakitsune said:
You could've just edited your Pokemon in Pokesav D/P or Pokesav Platinum, then loaded them into your HG/SS save.
Not that I mean to insult anyone or anything like that. I"m just making a suggestion, here.

yes, thats what i do, super easy.

Nugg2396

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
KazoWAR said:
Supakitsune said:

I do the same thing too! :3

Individual

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nugg2396 said:
KazoWAR said:
Supakitsune said:

I do the same thing too! :3
I didn't even know that was possible
tongue.gif
Thanks for letting me know

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol