Gaming In dire need of lucky egg

pokesteven

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I need to lucky egg to be able to train up my party faster because I dont have a lot of free time to play. I am a bit of a noob
frown.gif
so the only thing I have that could even interest anyone is the "Macho Brace". I will trade my macho brace for a lucky egg so please leave a post if you have an extra.

pokesteven

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh yeah, I can also give a "Metal Coat", Water Stone, Rose Incense, and Magmarizer.
As for pokemon.....all mine are bad but I guess if you want my togepi I can throw that in aswell.
Please help me out

pokesteven

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am checking to see if I can still remember my old Guild Wars password from about 3 years ago........if I remember it, I will offer my account which has all the expansions that one of you could probably sell and make some money on. I haven't played it in like 3 years so what do I care and I dont have an ebay or else I would have probably sold it. If you actually play the game my characters were pretty good so this seems like a fair deal to me. I would estimate that you can get some nice cash out of this deal considering it has all 3 expansions.

Im reinstalling it atm to see if I can get my password, If I can then its someones lucky day
smile.gif

purplesludge

anyone have any ideas for this space
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
pokesteven said:
I tried for like 2 hours on my SS and I didn't even find one
It takes a while. I have a million oval stones and 1 lucky egg. So good luck while hunting. Try using a pokemon that has a move that steals items.
covet, thief, etc

pokesteven

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got them to reset my password and im typing it in with a name of my character but it wont sign me in..... :/

Posts merged

I know im using the right account since they sent me the email with the reset password and im using the reset password......I cant figure out why it wont sign me in

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
pokesteven said:
I got them to reset my password and im typing it in with a name of my character but it wont sign me in..... :/

Posts merged

I know im using the right account since they sent me the email with the reset password and im using the reset password......I cant figure out why it wont sign me in

Maybe the character name is wrong? try to see if you remember any of your other characters names, and what your friend code?

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Thats just a bonus for me lol you can still have the egg :

Edit: To people who have played guild wars is it a good game, just wondering, only played the trail thing last year and it was really fun

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Like for micro