Impressive looking homebrew, menuDO Video

lilphantomhief

Trophies
XP
Country
soulanger1 said:
Hmmm, that was supposed to be
Notes:
1. Do not complain about the shakey humpy lame cam and bad quality. This was not intended for public release.
2. This was made on late september, which means there are new features which are not in this video.
3. I dont care who leaked it earlier.
4. This would load commercial games on selected carts.
5. This was made 100% PAlib.
6. 100% Noypi!
7. Enjoy
wink.gif

nice w0rk
yaynds.gif
really looking forward to it~
go noypi's

DespizingU

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, if it won't run commercial games on any of the carts I already have, then I will defintely buy one of the carts that commercial games will run on. That's how nice I think this looks.

Great work soulanger. And please keep us updated with a possible release time.

SoulAnger

MENUdo's Developer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Densetsu3000 said:
Are you in the PI, or are you Fil-Am or something?
I'm in the philippines, Ive never been on other countries. No reason to get out, fishbol, kiks and chicken nuggest would get me occupied enough.
rolleyes.gif

QUOTE(AXYPB @ Oct 23 2008, 05:57 AM) I'm confused. Is this a new loader or is it a firmware replacement for the DS itself like FlashMe like the news post suggests?
Its a new loader for your cart, alot of people got confused, on what doesfirmware replacement meant. Basically its because I dont actually know the terms as im pretty new to the scene.
smile.gif

Oh yeah alot of people were bugging me about this so I need to clarify.
-Soulanger is only one person

I dont work on a team, I'm sorry, I work alone, graphics / coding / etc.
frown.gif

superrob

H4X H4X H4X!
Trophies
Website
zabbo.dk
XP
Country
TheArtOfSilence said:
I'm confused. Does this mean I can put this brilliant looking piece of software on my SD card instead of Sakura? Or do you still need to load this via a firmware?
Well. on cards like the Cyclo you propperly need to boot into normal firmware and then boot this (Damm
frown.gif
)
With cards like AK2, TTDS and such youll propperly be able to boot DIRECTLY!

Joey R.

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
superrob said:
TheArtOfSilence said:
I'm confused. Does this mean I can put this brilliant looking piece of software on my SD card instead of Sakura? Or do you still need to load this via a firmware?
Well. on cards like the Cyclo you propperly need to boot into normal firmware and then boot this (Damm
frown.gif
)
With cards like AK2, TTDS and such youll propperly be able to boot DIRECTLY!

That's a pity. I have a CycloDS and would kill for something like this. I will still download it to test the water, but not being able to load it automatically at startup is a major bummer. I hope the CycloTeam keeps his promise of a more customisable firmware
frown.gif

Normmatt

Former AKAIO Programmer
Trophies
Website
normmatt.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
soulanger1, If you ever require any help adding support for any of the acekard flashcarts I will gladly help. For a one man job you've definately put in the time and effort too make this ... well ... professional quality. I commend you good sir.

I noticed you had the acekard files in that video so i assume your using an ak2?

EDIT: Will you consider making this open source, or will it be closed source? I do hope open source but i do see the potential for abuse by flashcart manufactures.

papyrus

Trophies
Website
bux.to
XP
Country
Yah Menudo is a filipino cuisine so when i first seen this i assume that the author has knowledge in filipino culture, and guess what, the author is a filipino itself. Im so proud that a pinoy made this.
bow.gif
Yeah. Hope it works in Edge and R4!! yey

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: He's old they're already roasted +1