To clarify:
This is a different kind of Nag.
The Classic Nag is when your console downloads an update, and it shows you that you have to update your console. You can bypass this by simply going through the recovery mode, which deletes the downloaded update. Classic nag:
Then there is this thing, which i call the Super Nag, we tried everything, but nothing seems to remove it. It basically shows that you have to download the latest update first, and it blocks you from doing any online activity.
I had to check my switch to make sure I had put it on airplane mode. Apparently past self was smart and put it in airplane mode right after being done with the homebrew launcher.
I had to check my switch to make sure I had put it on airplane mode. Apparently past self was smart and put it in airplane mode right after being done with the homebrew launcher.
I'm not sure this is something that can be done on my crappy router. I'll wait a few days to see how its going, then if no easy way is found I may dig into that.
I'm not sure this is something that can be done on my crappy router. I'll wait a few days to see how its going, then if no easy way is found I may dig into that.
I'm not sure this is something that can be done on my crappy router. I'll wait a few days to see how its going, then if no easy way is found I may dig into that.
There is no way to tell if a 3.01 - 5.01 Switch has been affected or not at this time.
You COULD tell if a 3.0.0 Switch has been affected by setting up a fully offline web server hosting the exploit and trying to run it that way. If you can still run it.... Successful exploit = Not affected
After being announced last week, the first of two broadcasts is set to go live later today with a stark focus on The Legend of Zelda and its 40th anniversary...
It's that time again folks, an update for the Switch and Switch 2, and a surprisingly big one at that! At lease for folks on the Switch 2. The most notable feature...
It is with a heavy heart that I announce the departure of our beloved Chary from the position of Chief Editor. Chary took over early 2021 and has done a wonderful job...
The second of a two-part special, a more traditional Nintendo Direct is set to air today. Unlike the Zelda Direct the contents of this one is still relatively up in...
Over the weekend a number of Switch and Switch 2 related subreddits came alive with people reporting bans on their Switch 2 consoles out of nowhere. The error code...
After an accidental leaking of their review video from Linus Tech Tips last week, we somewhat knew that news on Steam's latest VR venture was imminent. Today the...
After more than a year, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe has gotten a fresh update with a focus on the Switch 2, and it's surprisingly meaty. For those Switch 2 players, they'll...
Announced a few days ago, Nintendo of America have today launched their Customer Appreciation Sale. Featuring 30% discounts across a wide range of popular first-party...
It's been something of a quiet week in the gaming space, with the deluge of big hitters trying to find their place before GTA 6 launches really kicking off next week...
A few days ago Chary stepped down as Chief Editor after 5 wonderful years, and everyone guessed the seat wouldn't stay empty for very long. Back in 2021 I proudly...
After being announced last week, the first of two broadcasts is set to go live later today with a stark focus on The Legend of Zelda and its 40th anniversary...
It's been something of a quiet week in the gaming space, with the deluge of big hitters trying to find their place before GTA 6 launches really kicking off next week...
It is with a heavy heart that I announce the departure of our beloved Chary from the position of Chief Editor. Chary took over early 2021 and has done a wonderful job...
The second of a two-part special, a more traditional Nintendo Direct is set to air today. Unlike the Zelda Direct the contents of this one is still relatively up in...
After an accidental leaking of their review video from Linus Tech Tips last week, we somewhat knew that news on Steam's latest VR venture was imminent. Today the...
Announced a few days ago, Nintendo of America have today launched their Customer Appreciation Sale. Featuring 30% discounts across a wide range of popular first-party...
A few days ago Chary stepped down as Chief Editor after 5 wonderful years, and everyone guessed the seat wouldn't stay empty for very long. Back in 2021 I proudly...
From my post earlier this week you probably already know which game I'm talking about. Fire Emblem released yesterday to some pretty rave reviews. Looking at...
The in-progress Switch port of the 2013 Rockstar Games Grand Theft Auto V has been forced to end progress after Take-Two Interactive has threatened legal action...
A court has ordered Reddit r/SwitchPirates moderator James Williams (of ArchBox fame) must pay Nintendo $4.5 million in a default judgment for copyright infringement...