Hacking Im Wanting To Play Back-ups From The Disc Channel

falcomainer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok i want to play backups from my disc channel, i have installed 0.3 gamma loader and i can run it from a gamma channel, i would just prefer to run all my games from the disc channel so it is easier for my brother, as i have backed-up games and real copies of the game.

I would like someone to post the links in this topic for the files a require to do this, also some basic instructions if possible. Thanks i would really appriciate the help.

Joey90

Not around any more
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Not yet... but soon.

Have patience
smile.gif

Although you can load backups from the disc channel by pressing B at the gamma options screen, you can't currently make it permanent.

But 2 different solutions to this are being developed.

zerof

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't really think there is very convenient way yet. You have to patch the menu right before loading the game every time.

junk_man32

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
falcomainer said:
Ok i want to play backups from my disc channel, i have installed 0.3 gamma loader and i can run it from a gamma channel, i would just prefer to run all my games from the disc channel so it is easier for my brother, as i have backed-up games and real copies of the game.

I would like someone to post the links in this topic for the files a require to do this, also some basic instructions if possible. Thanks i would really appriciate the help.
solution use waninkoko's menu patch, not good compatibilty though man

falcomainer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
junk_man32 said:
falcomainer said:

isnt this the same as wiigater 0.3 gamma in compatibility

falcomainer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
does the menu patcher show the game before you load it, if so can you post me the links i require for this

Edit: can someone pm me the links for the menu patcher plz, also some instructions on installing it if possible

nicksasa

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
junk_man32 said:
falcomainer said:

wtf are you talking about man ! it has the same compability as gamma as the core to run backups is the cios gamma is just a launcher with many mods

TrickyTony

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nicksasa said:
falcomainer said:
does the menu patcher show the game before you load it, if so can you post me the links i require for this

Edit: can someone pm me the links for the menu patcher plz, also some instructions on installing it if possible
my pack with menu loader channel
http://rapidshare.com/files/163862856/menu...her_channel.rar

Thanks nick, is the best way to do this if we already have gamma installed to just download the lite.wad? Also do we need Waninkoko's cUOS for this or will WiiGator's do the trick?

Egonny

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
TrickyTony said:
nicksasa said:
falcomainer said:

Thanks nick, is the best way to do this if we already have gamma installed to just download the lite.wad? Also do we need Waninkoko's cUOS for this or will WiiGator's do the trick?
With WiiGator's one, you'll probably get error ret -2011.
Use Waninkoko's.

Damian1221

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nicksasa said:
falcomainer said:

Nice but whats the DMC.Wad file and whats the difference between the lite and full install?

nicksasa

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
sorry the dmc.wad is the channel for dragon media player that slipped in
the lite is no banner, no sound and the full is with banner and sound the lite is 300kb and the full is 2,6 mb
waninkoko's cios rev7 is also included if you get the ret -2011 then install this cios

Damian1221

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
weird i'm stll getting an error, I have Waninkokos CIOS V7 IOS249 Installed on my NTSC Wii with 3.2U but I'm still getting could not identify as system menu

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work