Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
One of
Shin Sangoku Mussou
Gundam Mussou 2 (1 was rather experimental and not satisfied with the quality =()
Super Robot Wars
SD Gundam Generation
Sword of Mana
Gundam game with complete Universal Century MS/MA (Target in sight was just... really tiny fraction of them)
and finally, some uber BeatMania game
come out EXCLUSIVELY for PS3.

Way too little interesting games for PS3 to consider buying. Even if someone gives me a free PS3, I think I'll still play DS and PSP, leaving PS3 in the living room as decoration.

ceraphis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Although normally I would question why gundam is such a prime factor in your potential PS3 purchase, I'll limit myself to this:

The PS3 is sadly an unmarketable machine designed for technophiles and linux geeks. This makes it a ridiculously wonderful machine for me to buy, and I love so much of playing it. All too often, however, I find I actually force myself to play resistance multiplayer or use linux for no particular reason, or enjoy a bout or two of warhawk, simply due to the undeniable fact (in my opinion) that I love every minute of just USING the PS3. That it what makes me love thre PS3, the experience of using it. Owning a 360 myself, i have to completely give the 360 the edge when it comes to multiplayer and sheer amount of games, but I NEVER enjoy USING the 360 as much as the PS3. It's hard to describe, but I feel this way, and its why even though I hardly use the PS3 comparably to my other systems, I really love it even so and have no regrets of waiting in that line for 3 or 4 days to get one.

ZdProjects

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the ps3 is an awesome machine, just there is not good games for it yet. i love the nice cool look and the control of it. everyone says the 360 blows the ps3 away, but most of them probally never even played it. theres just no good games for it yet.

754boy

:D
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
the ps3 is an awesome machine, just there is not good games for it yet. i love the nice cool look and the control of it. everyone says the 360 blows the ps3 away, but most of them probally never even played it. theres just no good games for it yet.

Well I own an 360 and have played with my friend's PS3 and I can honestly say that the 360 is better......now, and probably for at least the next year or so. But, if you are a hi-def movie buff, then I say spend the extra cash and get the PS3. This old guy I work with said he bought his specifically for Blu-ray.

deathfisaro

Narcistic Deathfisaro Fan
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Although normally I would question why gundam is such a prime factor in your potential PS3 purchase, I'll limit myself to this:

I'm a big fan of Gundam series (watched from 0079 to F91 and then from G to Seed Destiny, which means almost all TV/OVA versions of the series) and Mussou series. Gundam Mussou is a nice combination, although the first one isn't up to my expectation. I still play Shin Sangoku Mussou 4 with my girlfriend =D so that's why those two are there, for mindless repetetive button pressing massacre game to deal with my stress
tongue.gif

Super Robot Wars is a must for me, and I like to swap between SDGG and SRW, when I get tired of one I switch to the other.

My favorite action RPG would be Sword of Mana, Untold Legends is okay but I still prefer SoM.

Now the shooter type Gundam game is different from Gundam Mussou (actually I don't need Gundam Mussou as long as I get SSM *AND* a Gundam action game) this one doesn't have many zakos (small fish, it's not a typo of zaku) which has its own merit.

Beatmania is whole lot better than Guitar Hero (personal) I never played and don't plan to play guitar anyway.

And finally when was the last time you played Gundam game on Wii/360? What I'm saying is pretty much the same as I'll buy a Wii if Super Paper Mario 2 comes out.

Because I've lived in Asia for like 20 years, I've grown fond of PlayStation (Not whole Sony, just SCE) and Nintendo. My girlfriend has GBA, NDSL(which I got her), GC and going to get Wii (I just realized I could call her Nintendo fangirl
tongue.gif
) I own NDSL, PSP, and going to get PS3 if any of these games come out. We get to enjoy the best of both.
360? Buncha my friends have it and I didn't find any exclusive games that grabbed my heart. I don't really prefer a console you know, if there's a game that I really want then I buy that console. Afterwards I look for hidden treasures for that console since I just own it.

But so far none of PS3 games are good, I mean they're not so much different from PS2 ones. Such a waste of PS3 spec to play those games on. I'd say PS3 is at its lowest point in terms of games right now. I'm willing to wait a year or two until good games come out.

Just figured this whole post is about myself and it's way too long. But I have time to kill so it wasn't a waste =P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-