Hacking "HAN-dy-man" Compatibility List (just some stuff-recent)

yeshuachrist

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Official Compatibility List: psdevwiki.com/ps3/CFW2OFW_Compatibility_List : (some results are bad, these are my own tests below, 500 gb "WD BLUE" 2.5 INCH HARDDRIVE FROM BESTBUY FOR LESS THEN 50 DOLLARS)

(nopaystation) (all of these should work)

Legasista - Works
Final Fight - not working (requires "reactpsn")
Ico HD - not working (requires "reactpsn")
diablo 3 - (multipart files form nopaystation, use "total commander", set input and output to same folder) (regular "copy /b" batch file damages the .pkg file, and gives error during installation) (testing - works, use "total commander" to combine files)
Final Fantasy x - x2 - works
Metal Gear Solid 4 - works
Dynasty Warriors Gundam Reborn - works
Metal Gear Solid 2 HD - works
Armored Core Verdict Day - works
Dead Rising 2 - works
Doom 3 BFG Edition - works
Raystorm HD - works
Tales of Graces F - works
Prototype 1 - works
Prototype 2 - works
Resident Evil Code Veronica X - works
Tales of Xillia - works
Tales of Xilla 2 - works
Dynasty Warriors 8 - works
Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires - works
Dante's inferno - works
Red Faction Guerrilla - works
Time and Eternity - works
Transformers Fall of Cybertron - works
mass effect 1-2-3 - works
warriors orochi 3 - works
kingdoms of amalur - works
samurai warriors 4 - works
samurai warriors 4 empires - works
resident evil revelations - works
resident evil 4hd, 5, 6 - works
fist of the north star 2 kens rage - works
just cause 2 - works
darksiders 2 - works
dark souls 2 - works
james cameron avatar - works
Crystal Defenders - works
god of war hd 1 and 2 - works
god of war ascension - works
Dead Space 1-2-3 = works
Drakengard = works
Resident Evil HD = works
Resident Evil 0 = works (takes about 1 hour to 2 to install, may get really slow around 94 to 95 percent)
Two World 2 GOTY = works
Assassins Creed Black Flag - works
Assassins Creed Rogue - works
Serious Sam 3 - works
alice madness returns - works
Everybodys Putter Golf with Toro (japan) - works full english
Doom Classic Complete - works
Jet Car Stunts - works
Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2
Serious Sam - works (the one just under 1gig in size, not the other similar named one)

(blu-ray disk backups-g**gle) (cfw2ofw, unless noted a different program) (some of these will not work, some result on the official compatibility list are bad) (these I'm doing first, from my backups (cough), because a lot are false reports!, what little I'm testing is here)

Dungeon Seige III (bles01161) - Black Screen
Sacred 2 Fallen Angel - will not work, no update for the game
Armored Core V BLES01440 - Works (does some install stuff, shortly after launch)
Disgaea D2 - Works
Diablo III Ultimate Evil Edition USA -does not work, kicks back to ps3 browser
Dynasty Warriors Gundam - will not work, no update for the game (plus some missing information)
Fist of the North Star - not compatible error on "cfw2ofw"
God of War 3 (bces00510) - works (40 gigs took, hours, to finally get it , make it, then on the ps3)
Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2 (bles00528)- works
Dynasty Warriors 7 xtreme legends (bles01496) - did not work, gave error
Dynasty Warriors 7 USA - did not work black screen
Silent Hill HD Collection - works (game is great don't believe the bad reviews)
Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3 - did not work (error in the cfw2ofw program)
Farcry 4 - works (cfw2ofw, says update folder is empty error, then asks to continue and downloads about 600mb update, the game works, and installs some files after installation)
Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom - does not work (has no updates I think that was the error, because, you need update in order to install the backup with cfw2ofw)
Last Rebellion - don't work (error, and, no game update)
ICO and Shadow of the Colossus HD - works (which is great, because the psn game requires "reactpsn" this does not)
Lost Planet 2 - don't work (won't install, tried cfw2ofw like the rest, and ps3gameconvert0.91)
Resident Evil Revelations 2 - works
Castlevania Lords of Shadow 1 - works (this is about 11-12 gigs, there another game with almost the same name)
motor storm pacific rift - (exclusive methods rebuilding all don't work)
Inversion (blus30360) - (does not work, black screen)
Birds of Prey (blus) - (does not work, black screen)
Tales of Berseria - works with the english patch
Golden Axe Beast Rider (bles - europe version) - works fine (the usa version is reported not to work, it has not update, didn't verify)
The Orange Box Half Life 2 - does not work, black screen
Killzone 3 - (combine the parsc666.xx files using "ps3merge" (needs system services, computer browser/server/window instrumentation) (place program files in drive c, and game files in a folder in drive c, or may not work, on windows 7, vista compatibility mode with admin rights) ... game works "ps3gameconvert91", after that run "make-backup-pkg" (to create the .pkg files)
motorstorm pacific rim - didn't work with instruction to fix (WORKS prepatched though, google it)
Resistance 3 - works (use ps3gameconvert .91 download all the updates listed in "ps3tools", then run "make-backup-pkg" to build package
Fear 2 BLES00464 - works
3D Ultra mini Gold Adv2 (NPEB00287PSN) - works (ps3gameconvert_91 ........... then used a copy of the game folder renamed as the update folder for "make-backup-pkg" (edit the ????? entries in the do.bat file for the folder names, just to build the .pkg, your only install the "1GAME" first package file)
Lost Planet Extreme Condition - works (use ps3gameconvert.91, download the game update separately since it doesn't download auto(from ps3tools), then use make-backup-pkg) (installs some data files on first run to hdd)
Need for Speed Pro Street - works (uses cfw2ofw, just like everything else on this list unless stated otherwise)
3D Dot Game Heroes - works (this was PREPATCHED, meaning someone made it work already in a .pkg for install)
Syndicate - works
Rename PS3_GAME folder into NPUB90713,
Copy PARAM.SFO and eboot.bin from the demo NPUB90713 into the folder NPUB90713 you just renamed.
make backup pkg only ran (use the same update folder, when you build, but don't install it, only install the "1game" first pkg game file) (this is just to build or edit the "do.bat" in order to build the pkg with "make-backup-pkg) (just to be clear don't use anything before "make-backup-pkg" to sign it or anything, don't use cfw20fw or ps3gameconvert, etc.)

Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen - (bles) works (pkg linker didn't identify the psn package file) (used ps3gameconvert .91)
Dark Souls Prepare to die Edition - (bles) works (used ps3gameconvert .91)
Uncharted 3 - was 46 gigs in size and was prepacked/google, multilanguage, WORKS (regular install requires "reactpsn" for the multiplayer 4gig in size, so you can install the single player campaign 12 gig in size)
L.A.I.R. - works
Heavenly Sword - works
Last of US - works (prepacked release for han)
Haze - works (ps3gameconvert .91)
Renegade OPS - works (loose folder from a rus site, psn game, used "make-backup-pkg", remove the update folder lines from the "do.bat" file and just build, you will have one .pkg "game", the other you can delete, just install that one "game" .pkg .......... release indicated it was tested with HAN already)
Flash Back - works (loose folder psn game, just use "make-backup-pkg" either edit the "do.bat" or, copy the folder and rename it like a update folder, then you only install the first .pkg for the game)
MX vs. ATV Untamed - works (ps3gameconvert .091)
folklore - works (prepacked multi language version)
mind jack - works

(note: updated to "PS3xploit-resigner-3.0.0", because "dark souls II scholar edition" would error on install using the 2.0.0 version)

(thats all I couldn't find on "nopaystation", as you can see, lots of them don't work, done with this part, but a bunch more of, psn games to add to the ps3) (don't know if, "fist of the north star1" or dynasty warriors 7 was patched with something, they should be unpatched) (worse case senario your'll have to reformat your ps3 hdd and start everything over if you try to install a bad dump, "dungeon seign III" prompted a harddrive check, as I had to power off to get out of the black screen at launch for that game)

(with PSN games, you'll have ".pkg and .rap" files, once they are prepared with the resigner, you'll have ".pkg and .pkg" file, the second file is spelled the same, so for multiple games, just rename them like this "1.pkg and 11.pkg", "2.pkg and 22.pkg" so you can put more then one in your "package linker folder", so you don't need to keep transferring the "package list" file from usb stick to ps3 to update your files list) (for bluray disks the three files are spelled differently)

(for now, i'm listing all the psn games I install form nopaystation, I don't need to indicate if they work (since they do), doesn't matter which game region you download, but some downloads like "final fight" may be uploaded with two ".pkg files instead .pkg and .rap" until its fixed just grab the europe one, then use that ............. keep your backups .pkg and .rap, not modified, incase you need to reinstall with another account)

(games that require "reactpsn" to install, cannot be used with the HAN hack, until that software is updated. there's just a few goodies that use that, like "marvel vs. capcom 2", for that you can just purchase it from PSN, other then activating your account for the HAN hack, you should stay off psn, don't play online, but, you probably won't be banned for making one tiny purchase!)

ALL DONE

Minus, God of war 1 and 2 hd and God of underware 3, which works. You can install all of the games mentioned on this list and have about 7 or 8 gigs free. (press the triangle button with a game selected, and check for update, then just install it ........... big plus since some of the koei games (dynasty warriors) have updates)

(everything tested with a super slim ps4, only "cfw2ofw" worked, i didn't test anything beyond lost planet 2 that required another packer for psn (nopaystation) games, and it didn't work, so I'll save you the trouble ........... there's a lot of false values, on the official compatibility list, but, you can start here, and then keep trying!)

EDIT

I am alive (demo install, full game) - working, google it for further instructions

(from the ps3 console, insert use stick in the port to the right ....... select "system settings/backup utility", then back up the hdd (mines had no games installed only the HAN Hack), to the usb stick ......... transfer the "PS3" folder it creates to the "backup" folder of the "TrueAncestor_Injector" program (run the program once and close, to create the folders for the program) ............

In TrueAncestor_Injector put NPUB3083 in game folder...put UP0001-NPUB30383_00-IAMALIVELICENSE1_edat in edat folder...then press 1 to add backup...press 4 to add game...press 5 to add edat...press S to start injection....enjoy...

when the process is completed, check the "output" folder, then delete the "xxxxxxxxxxxx" folder in the "PS3" folder (in the backup folder), and add the one from the "output" folder to replace that.

(you will add the "PS3" folder back to usb stick, and "restore backup from the PS3 console") (this should install the game)

I used "HAN" hack already installed, with no other games installed, because i wasn't sure about the size of the backup files that would be created on the usb stick, with nothing on it small under 50mb for sure i think. Anyway, the hack wasn't deleted or anything, during the "restore" process to add the game ............. this method didn't work with "marvel vs. capcom 2" on HAN ................ anyway, the game does work, says demo on it, but i guess its the full game.

Final Fantasy XIII (using the MRTC, or MRCT, thats in the game id folder name ........... so something like that ................. using that game usa, you add the three files from the jap/rus game to replace those in the usa version, then build the game using the japan update file, with "ps3gameconvert .91" this method does work, I'm must briefly stating it.

(that's probably it, the "I am alive" game used a ".edat" format license file, there some rips floating around like that ................. also of note on HAN 4.82, i did purchase "wizardy and final fight" from psn and they work fine, even with the bluray rips and psn games installed on same hdd, (i just click "offline han enable") (since you don't need to worry about which game was installed which way), the *themes*from*psn-, they don't work, they do but once you enable han in offline it they don't work)

(issues maybe fixed with HFW for HAN in the future (hybrid firmware for HAN)

(Uncharted 3, googled it from a russian site, its about 46 gigs, otheriwise you need "reactpsn" which does not work on HAN to install the single campaign 12 gig and the multiplayer 4 gig, you have to install the multiplayer 4 gig, 46gig for that was too much for me! just for that i mean! which is so low rated by users!)

Last edited by yeshuachrist,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm devastated