Hacking I'm an Idiot, Changed Video Mode to PAL on NTSC

duncepoo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I need serious help, I'm an idiot. I went to hack remover to see if that would help, but it did nothing. The wii system menu is black and white white diagonal lines, and when I go to the Homebrew channel the video is moving around frantically. And when I go to the regin changer it goes to blue video screen, but it still runs the program, if some can tell me how many times to move down to change the video mode from PAL to NTSC, and then hit save and reboot, you would save my life! I haven't been able to find a video on the region free changer.

duncepoo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I found a video and can get to the video with the selector, save it and reboot, but when I change the selection for it(I can't say what it says since its a blue video screen) I don't know if I have chosen NTSC, PAL, MPAL, or the other one. So I have gone to it and moved it over one like 6-7 times, and I can't get it to to change the video move back to NTSC. Every time I reboot after doing it the System menu is still black and white, but it doesn't roll like the pal games, just black and white. The homebrew channel stilll moves around erratically and black and white. I know I didn't change any other settings!

I NEED HELP PLEASE!

duncepoo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow thanks man! I got this to fix it! Turns out I was typing in Region Free Changer instead of anyregion changer and thats why I couldn't find any videos!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work