Hacking If you ordered G6 LITE from Divineo...

ceraphis

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey,

I ordered the G6 Lite (English version) from divineo on July 7th. Even though they said they would not be answering email, they wrote me back on the status of my order. The "main manager" wrote me back and said that they just got in a batch of G6 and that they will ship my order within 48 hours. Finally some good news (hopefully).
yaynds.gif

nunofgs

Trophies
Website
nunofgs.fecktory.com
XP
Country

newfire01

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I ordered on August 1st and yesterday (the 2nd) I got an e-mail saying my G6 was dispatched.

You ordered from the US site?

Anyways this is great news! Can not wait till it arrives... if it is shipped within 48 hours im sure I will have it for my trip next thrusday!!

Oh, sorry, no. I ordered from the Chinese Divineo.

Yea I kinda figured you didnt order from the US, since you are in Portugal
wink.gif

tolax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered from .com and I also got my shipping notice today. Said they will ship on the 3rd and deliver on the 4th.

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
smile.gif

ceraphis

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For anyone anxiously awaiting their G6 Lite like I am, to clarify, I ordered from divineo.com, so this is finally some good news for those of us who have been patiently waiting for divineo(.com) to give some info on the current situation. Here is what they sent me, minus order number, etc.:

Date: Wed 2 Aug 15:35:52 EDT 2006
Subject: Re: My Order (somewhat urgent)

we got a batch of g6
we'll ship your order within 48h

Regards,

Main Manager.
Divineo.com

DiViNeO: Electronics Without Frontiers.
www.divineo.net

----- Original Message -----
To:
Sent: Wednesday, August 02, 2006 12:36 PM
Subject: My Order (somewhat urgent)

>
> OrderNumber: XXX
>
> Message: I ordered a G6 Lite and a Passcard 3 on July 7th, and I was
> keeping track of the information available since then so I realize that
> the English version of G6 hadn't been released and thats why it has
> probably been taking so long.
>
> However, if I am not mistaken, the G6 was released on July 27th and it
> seems that many major online stores have it in stock and available, and
> your G6 description now says 7 days...but I can't help but be worried that
> my order has gotten lost since I havent heard any information on it at all
> since July 7th.
>
> Could you please make sure that my order is still being processed and if
> possible, tell me approximately what day I can expect my package to be
> shipped? Thanks for your time and understanding.
>
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me excited! I gave my superkey to my girlfriend so I have only been playing GBA games and Tetris DS for a couple days. I guess I will be appreciating that 40 dollar shipping when I get it hopefully on friday or saturday. Hopefully the rapture doesn't come on thursday.

This week:
gba.gif
-->
hate2.gif
-->
yaynds.gif

archangelz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I ordered on the 9th and got my confirmation on the 10th and still nothing!!! Darn you US divineo! I should have ordered from the Chinese site, so much more efficient.

mthrnite

So it goes.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Well, I ordered on the 6th, and I haven't gotten a ship notice... but I shall bow to the buddha-nature of sonicstorm
bow.gif
and calmly await my gleaming G6L from the honorable Divineo dot com while I play Orbital on my cherished EZFA ensconced in dreamy space music.... then I'll rifle through my Venom albums 'till I find that AAaaargh! song, crAnk it Up to 11 anD THraSh aWaY AT tHe "Get Mail" BuTTon WiTh a baALL-pEEn HAMMER....... until I get my ship notice... then all will be in balance.... ohmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

Quay Cur

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.happynessplanet.com
XP
Country
United States
ordered mine on the 25th. if i don't get a confirmation tomorrow i'll probly pester them. i can certainly understand why they don't want to answer emails, they've probably gotten two or more from everyone who preordered and didn't have it on the 27th

i didn't even know about the chinese site when i ordered. also didn't know about realhotstuff.com, as i probably would have ordered from them and saved 30 freaking dollars on shipping

newfire01

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ordered mine on the 25th. if i don't get a confirmation tomorrow i'll probly pester them. i can certainly understand why they don't want to answer emails, they've probably gotten two or more from everyone who preordered and didn't have it on the 27th

i didn't even know about the chinese site when i ordered. also didn't know about realhotstuff.com, as i probably would have ordered from them and saved 30 freaking dollars on shipping

Ugh I havent gotten any email yet. I ordered on July 6th and a while back they did promise I would be the in the first shipment. I am still confident and believe they are not kidding me, but still, a cofirmation email would be nice.
Anyways I am glad that more people are confirming that the g6lite (and hopefully the passcard 3) will be shipping in a few days. Until then I will play the crap out of Castlevania for the (seemingly) 100th time
yaynds.gif

muggsy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i ordered from .de on the 18th, haven't had any emails about shipping etc.

Ordered mine on the 17th.. emailed them the other day.. told me he shipped it yesterday, and that he had had a huge influx of orders. Didn't get a proper email confirmation, and the status still shows as waiting for shipment.

to be honest, I purchased an SC Lite as well on tuesday from www.supercardstore.com and it arrived yesterday (I am based in UK). I'm a bit annoyed but I will still have 2 items and I think I will use the G6 in my phat DS. Unless the G6 comes with a black case, and if that happens I will buy a Black DS Lite (I already have the white)

newfire01

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Finally got my shipping confirmation
biggrin.gif
from Divineo.com.
hypermog and newfire01 and the rest of yooz, I hope you all got yours!

Nice! Still no luck for me though
tongue.gif
This is suprising because they made it sound like I was the first one to order
rolleyes.gif

Maybe they are writing me a super special email
laugh.gif

Doesn't matter... I still have faith in them!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1