If you had one day .

  • Thread starter Thread starter Hybris
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 3,736
  • Replies Replies 54
TrolleyDave said:
30084pm said:
alidsl said:
I'd force Trolley to have sex with a super fugly women

Susan Boyle...!?

Megan Fox?

When did Megan Fox becime fugly?
glare.gif


Did straight men's standards change or summin?
 
30084pm said:
When did Megan Fox becime fugly?
glare.gif


Did straight men's standards change or summin?

My standards have always been the same! Christina Applegate or GTFO! Megan Fox is meh. Her body's alright but she's got a face like a Walnut Whip.

alidsl said:
If TrolleyDave says it's true it's true
xalphax said:
QUOTE(alidsl @ Nov 1 2010, 10:21 PM)
If TrolleyDave says it's true it's true

You are too credulous!

5mtl9.jpg
 
30084pm said:
Never mind...
sad.gif


I'm a big softy really. Look.

PsNR5.jpg

alidsl said:
QUOTE(TrolleyDave @ Nov 1 2010, 08:33 PM) Munroe? Or Monroe?
Whichever one you want

Well who the bollocks is Munroe then? I thought you were just mis-spelling Monroe.
 
30084pm said:
OMG Fozzie but I will always prefer Cookie Monster
wub.gif

One of my ex-girlfriends bought it for me cos she reckoned I kind of reminded her of Fozzie. I've also got a Baloo the Bear that she bought cos he's my idol!
 
TrolleyDave said:
30084pm said:
OMG Fozzie but I will always prefer Cookie Monster
wub.gif

One of my ex-girlfriends bought it for me cos she reckoned I kind of reminded her of Fozzie. I've also got a Baloo the Bear that she bought cos he's my idol!

You, sir, have rekindled my childhood memories... I wanna watch Jungle Book now...
 
30084pm said:
TrolleyDave said:
30084pm said:
OMG Fozzie but I will always prefer Cookie Monster
wub.gif

One of my ex-girlfriends bought it for me cos she reckoned I kind of reminded her of Fozzie. I've also got a Baloo the Bear that she bought cos he's my idol!

You, sir, have rekindled my childhood memories... I wanna watch Jungle Book now...

Do it, I love that movie! Never gets old, never ever.
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted