• Psychics

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Super Speed

• Unaided flight

• Transformation (People, animals)

• Jedi mind tricks (These are not the droids you're looking for...)

• X-ray vision

• Weather manipulation

• Healing

• Invisibility

• Invulnerability/Super Durability

• Super intelligence

• Telepathy

• Walking through walls

• Elemental manipulation (Ex. Fire, Water etc)

• Teleportation

• Something else I can't think of (I should never have put this.)

• Afterthought: Force Fields

• Total voters

stinkoman

Magnificent Bastard
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Advice Dog said:
Telekinesis, invisibility, x-ray vision, transformation.....................I think we all know what every guy here would do with these powers first.
jedi mind tricks to.....

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
ddp127 said:
tj_cool said:
what about the ability to copy other peoples super-powers?
smileipb2.png

but lets say, you've transformed into a rabbit using someones power, and accidentely copy another power, then you have to stay a rabbit until you find someone with transformation power
tongue.gif
Not if you can have more than one power
Say if your transform power goes in one of your 3 "slots"
As long as you are transformed the slot with transforming power is locked and can't be replaced (so you can only change the 2 other slots)
If you transform back, you can use/change all slots again

or another possibility: you need the power to stay transformed, so if you change the power, you revert to human form

yeah, i though about it
tongue.gif

Shakraka

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Controlling time would be a power I'd be ready to kill thousands of innocent lives for. Nah, but it would be so very handy if I could control time.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tough choices

but would really like to time travel ability , so I can rip a hole in the space time continuum
tpi.gif

asuri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
whatheheck guys, controlling time is the in now! Extra sleep, stopping time for some fun time (teehee) and extra sleep. ,~~~O/

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was split on super powers. I really wanted to choose "unaided flight" but then I really liked "telekinesis". But since I have a somewhat logical mind, I went with telekinesis. The reason is that I would be getting both powers should I choose it. Telekinesis is the movement and lifting of objects with one's mind. This would also entail oneself as well. Which means that using telekinesis, one could levitate and move oneself. Haha! Loopholes for the win! And a barrier or shield would be no problem were I to just telekinetically move the incoming object out of the way, bring forth another object to protect me, or simply disarm my opponent or even pick him/her up and throw them aside. Clearly I wouldn't need super intelligence either as I seem semi intelligent enough to think of this grand scheme.
tongue.gif

And in a few other things that telekinesis entails-

- Walk through walls? I could use telekinetic energy to smash through them.
- I'd actually not choose super strength or durability had I the choice. Give me a challenge anyday!
- I may be a little slow to run, but I can already naturally fight extremely fast and brutally in close range which would give me the advantage in hand to hand.
- Bulky though I may be, I can be very stealthy. Invisibility is not needed.
- I wouldn't really need mind tricks. I am very persuasive and can make people believe me when I am not telling the truth.
- I can also tell when someone is lying to me due to already present sensory ability. It's always worked for me. I can even make accurate guesses about their personality.

Yes, I felt like wasting 3 minutes of my life writing that. XD

Jei

Translator and romhacker wannabe
Trophies
Website
space.offgamers.com
XP
Country
Brazil
Flying. That's simply the thing I'd most like to - either grow wings, hybrid jet thrusters, control the air pressure around myself or just being able to levitate.

Althougn mind manipulation and teleportation are also of my like, I've always thought how good would feel to be able to fly through the skies, buildings and landscapes...

dark42

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I have always wondered how cool it would be to be able to teleport... I could visit every place I've ever wanted. Forgot something at home, no problem, you just poof there and back. Feeling down, no problem, just poof to Amsterdam and go to a coffeeshop. Although the whole travel thing could also be achieved with invisibility, you could just sneak on any airplane without anyone seeing you. Wouldn't be as fast but hey, free air travel! I wouldn't use either of these powers for shoplifting but I'm sure someone here would.

KingdomBlade

Blade v3+ (I R SHMEXY)
Trophies
Website
meekpicture.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Transformation. Yes I agree, transform into people with powers anytime I want. In other words, when I need to attack got to strength, When I need to go somewhere Teleport or Speed. When I need to see the future, psychic, when I am stuck in a game,multiple hands. (You didn't put it there..)

ca_michelbach

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Elemental, I'd be able to create ice...sorta like the ice beam from pokemon. I already have it all planned out...I'd freeze the end of katana and skate along ice to get places. I'd be called Christian Katana ( no religous reasons, its just my name)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Flame @ Flame: Never fight uphill, me boys.