• Psychics

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Super Speed

• Unaided flight

• Transformation (People, animals)

• Jedi mind tricks (These are not the droids you're looking for...)

• X-ray vision

• Weather manipulation

• Healing

• Invisibility

• Invulnerability/Super Durability

• Super intelligence

• Telepathy

• Walking through walls

• Elemental manipulation (Ex. Fire, Water etc)

• Teleportation

• Something else I can't think of (I should never have put this.)

• Afterthought: Force Fields

• Total voters

Midna

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
This has been done to death, but there's no poll here, so...

I think I'd go with transformation. Ever wonder what it would be like to soar through the sky as an eagle, or take a 100 mph dive as a falcon? How about infiltration as a mouse? And who wouldn't want to just go prowl the streets as a wolf? There's a hundreds of different uses for it. And than of course there's the obvious pervy reasons that every male would take advantage of.
smileipb2.png

Feel free to have as much license as you want with your interpretations.

Edit: Assuming there's a secret Harry Potter type GBAtemp super community going on, I could go for copying other people's powers at will. That would cover about everything. (And would also be cheating.)

Advi

Trophies
Website
www.fletchowns.net
XP
Country
United States
Telekinesis, invisibility, x-ray vision, transformation.....................I think we all know what every guy here would do with these powers first.

myuusmeow

Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
Telekinesis would be awesome possum. It's basically super strength (OMG too heavy oh wait I have telekinesis), super speed (pick yourself up and move quickly), unaided flight (see super speed), invulnerability (whats that? a bullet, I'll just turn it around with my telekinesis), and teleportation (see super speed) all in one.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I always thought invisibility would be sweet. Not really for pervy things (though I'm sure I'd take advantage of that too), but simply for the ability to not be seen. Especially, if I could make other things invisible at will by holding them. I would want for NOTHING.

Midna

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
jgu1994 said:
http://www.cracked.com/article_17185_7-awe...by-science.html

As for me, probably elemental manipulation. Just a personal preference for some reason
Oh come on.
glare.gif
Lets just assume that superpowers are supernatural and can overcome all problems with themselves.

BTW, many of those points made are illogical. I could point/counter point the things he said, but I won't. I think the comments section on that page does it well enough. Good read, though.

Also:
QUOTE(myuusmeow @ Apr 11 2009, 03:14 AM) Telekinesis would be awesome possum. It's basically super strength (OMG too heavy oh wait I have telekinesis), super speed (pick yourself up and move quickly), unaided flight (see super speed), invulnerability (whats that? a bullet, I'll just turn it around with my telekinesis), and teleportation (see super speed) all in one.
That's assuming you are lucky enough to get the easy version of telekinesis that doesn't put great mental strain on you when you lift big objects.

On an unrelated point, you absolutely have to see these.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpP840kMaLY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjZWWOHnPQ4

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Time Travel would be nice. But you have a chance of getting stuck in the space time continuum, so never mind that. Elemental Manipulation would be the first thing I want. Control the elements and you should pretty much be invincible. Second choice would be Telekinesis. I can move things without a problem ^^

wchill

Resident chillxpert
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'd like to be able to transform into other things giving me different superpowers.
Which means I'm pretty much invincible.

Defiance

oh my god.. it's full of trading cards...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was trying to decide between telekinesis, unaided flight, and element manipulation. But in the end, I decided unaided flight. Seriously, that would be the most awesome thing ever (almost).

ddp127

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
tj_cool said:
what about the ability to copy other peoples super-powers?
smileipb2.png

but lets say, you've transformed into a rabbit using someones power, and accidentely copy another power, then you have to stay a rabbit until you find someone with transformation power
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.ebay.com/itm/386617469929?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=2T8UwYf_Qse&...