Hacking If you are gonna update EmuNAND to 6.3, Too late!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bonovox40

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For whatever reason, my previously working roms in 4.4, are not working on the new gw files. Either through normal ds profile boot or gui gateway mode.
Any ideas why this is? Cant get the r4i deluxe white card to show the game icon.

juins

Trophies
XP
Country
You can't use the eshop now. They are releasing 7.0 soon It's under maintenance. So yes it's really too late if you want to update your emuNAND to 6.3. But for the moment nobody knows if the new firmware blocks or not the emuNAND.

Batman and Zelda work on gateway without updating the emuNAND, just use the latest launcher provided by the geateway team. For the 3DSlink, sorry I don't know.

Zelda and Batman are playable on gateway? wow. Does anyone have any info on how to make them work on 3dslink?

Habbert

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Zelda and Batman are playable on gateway? wow. Does anyone have any info on how to make them work on 3dslink?

Pawn your 3ds link and get a Gateway :P haha,
you will just have to wait for 3DS Link to copy gateway`s firmware... Hopefully 3DSLink is updating their card...

Reactions: RenegadeKid

ginryu

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
For whatever reason, my previously working roms in 4.4, are not working on the new gw files. Either through normal ds profile boot or gui gateway mode.
Any ideas why this is? Cant get the r4i deluxe white card to show the game icon.

Wait what??? do you have a gateway or a r4i deluxe?

juins

Trophies
XP
Country
Pawn your 3ds link and get a Gateway :P haha,
you will just have to wait for 3DS Link to copy gateway`s firmware... Hopefully 3DSLink is updating their card...

i HAD ordered the two of them, but, only the 3dslink came in time before my dads trip here from toronto :(

i couldnt get my hands on gateway3ds. If anyone knows how to make batman and zelda LBW work on 3dslink, please post help

RenegadeKid

Trophies
XP
Country
France

You have to use the red card to play the roms. The R4 is only used to install the exploit.

Habbert

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i HAD ordered the two of them, but, only the 3dslink came in time before my dads trip here from toronto :(

i couldnt get my hands on gateway3ds. If anyone knows how to make batman and zelda LBW work on 3dslink, please post help

i live near Toronto too!
i recommend modchipcentral.com if you are going to buy carts, they are like an hour away from toronto and shipping is done overnight most of the time.

kyogre123

Mexican Pride
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
It's 22:00, the time has come...
BTW, hilarious name change for the topic.
Edit: Well, they are not as punctual as I thought they would be.

phanteon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
they should be testing a lot of suff with cateway and more flashcarts to make sure the new update bricks and f*cks up everything

juins

Trophies
XP
Country
i just downloaded update v3.0 made available for link3ds. not sure if related, but w/e the more you know.

Bonovox40

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You have to use the red card to play the roms. The R4 is only used to install the exploit.
Right, but I thought it wad found out that the after loading the exploit you could use the other r4i card that holds the 3ds roms to play.
So basically all this was good for in my case was to backup my nand and have eshop access? (Well until today with the shop being down.

So whats the safe way to switch back to r4 fw, just swap the launcher file right?

ginryu

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I have the r4 deluxe. I used the method people posted earlier to get the nand backed up and the emunand up to 6.3.

yeah that is the issue, it is for gateway, the v3 of their firm is out now go get it, and thanks for letting us know that the gw emuNAND is not working with the "clones"

tHciNc

Total Random
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Gateway include a patched version of the native firms from 4.5 and 6.3 in their 2.0 release. Thus those are the only two supported versions for emunand. You will need to wait until they release an update before you can use 7.0 on emunand.

Both 3DS's i have arent 4.5, they are 4.1 and 4.4 and EmuNAND works fine in both

Only took minutes too for the update

12-09-13_11-05-03 7.0.0-13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: good morning everyone