Gaming If there would be an EBA sequel...

deathfisaro

Narcistic Deathfisaro Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
rjbr2000 said:
holaitsme said:
ttfaf
ph34r.gif

After seeing how hard it is...

hate2.gif

Even if they featured the song, it won't be that hard. Unless the game changes so that 2 stylii are REQUIRED, there's only so much you can do in EBA/OTO.

Pyrofyr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looney Tunes: Concert Concerto looks enough like a 'sequel'/'ripoff' of sorts. :|

In any case, my choices would be quite random, and choosing 'three' would be tough.

As of now I'd say:
Crossfade - Colors
Lit - My Own Worst Enemy (Always a choice >:3)
Incubus - Drive

A good song, a classic song, and a nice mellow, always great song.

MagNetCZ

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
da_head said:
FreshSoul said:
it'd be nice if we could somehow upload our own music... and then the game make beats for it... but like that would ever happen.

well there is a homebrew pc program called: osu (its pronounced os not os-u lol) which lets u do just that. its fuckin awesome too. u can even put an anime clip on the background as ur playing the game. will it ever be ported/made for ds? we can hope...though i doubt it
Osu DS would rock. I could easily do without the EBA/Ouendan like cutscenes (I know you can have something similar in Osu using videos and backgrounds) and dancing agents, the gameplay is strong enough.

Endogene

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
i'm want a wii sequel actually
to be precise a wii sequel that uses an inverted wiimote to film you holding an infrared light thingie in each hand so that basically you create a touchscreen in mid air.
If someone could make it work this ould be a great way to replace the stylus gameplay and ad a new layer of interactivity

so i guess it should be an infrared light with a trigger on it so that once you presss the trigger the wii makes a "clicking" action like a mouse there where you are holding your arm

Also i could be that left hand has the A click button and Right hand has the B click button so that certain dots you'll have to click them with eighter your right or left hand

Thinking of it this would be great

ben_not_benny

Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
Canada
Endogene said:
i'm want a wii sequel actually
to be precise a wii sequel that uses an inverted wiimote to film you holding an infrared light thingie in each hand so that basically you create a touchscreen in mid air.
If someone could make it work this ould be a great way to replace the stylus gameplay and ad a new layer of interactivity

so i guess it should be an infrared light with a trigger on it so that once you presss the trigger the wii makes a "clicking" action like a mouse there where you are holding your arm

Also i could be that left hand has the A click button and Right hand has the B click button so that certain dots you'll have to click them with eighter your right or left hand

Thinking of it this would be great

I like this idea it'll be really cool.

Chrono_Tata

Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
I don't think the Wii hardware is precise enough for those kinds of things. The gameplay would have to be seriously dumbed down to make it work.

And an EBA sequel would have been made if more people had bought the bloody game. >

Syao4

Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
soliunasm said:
Syao4 said:
Metal music instead of crappy pop please!
Metal is shit. Especially death metal.
Also, Ouendan/EBA is much better suited for Pop than Metal.
Metal isn't shit.
Rap,pop,hip-hop and old rock is shit.
They can always change the stupid cheer squad to be a cheer band or something.

soliunasm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Syao4 said:
soliunasm said:
Syao4 said:
Metal is shit. Especially death metal.
Also, Ouendan/EBA is much better suited for Pop than Metal.
Metal isn't shit.
Rap,pop,hip-hop and old rock is shit.
Rap and Hip-Hop, yes.
Old Rock and Pop, no.

Dylan

100 MILES AND RUNNIN'
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
soliunasm said:
Syao4 said:
soliunasm said:
Syao4 said:
I am shit. Especially my posting ability.
Also, Ouendan/EBA is much better suited for metal than the shit i like.
Metal isn't shit.
pop and old rock is shit.
Rap and Hip-Hop, no.
Old Rock and Pop, yes.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The fact of the matter is that "pop" means popular. THAT will be the kind of music that would be in a sequel.

Personally, I'd like heavy metal (not lame death metal either, I can't stand that noise with their growling into the mic, calling it singing), hard rock, classic rock and maybe even some good industrial techno, but I wouldn't count on any of it being in a sequel to a Nintendo game. It would likely be just Top 40 type pop music.

The sad fact of the matter is that Ninty doesn't care what we want, otherwise we'd have a 2D Metroid or F-Zero or Punch-Out officially on the DS already. They're so busy trying to gain the favors of casual gamers, they have mostly forgotten what got them where they are today; the veteran and hardcore gamers.

Go ahead, try and suggest a game idea to Nintendo and see what kind of lame reply you'll get....if they bother to reply at all. "We don't accept unsolicited game ideas" is the reply you'll get from them.

Long story short, if an EBA sequel ever does come out, it will contain whatever THEY want to put in it, not what actual gamers want.

Pyrofyr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1)Rap and Hip Hop are indeed barely music, people listen to that crap for the hell of it it seems, or because they're braindead.
2)Indeed old rock is possibly some of the best American music I've ever heard. Nothing like Bon Jovi, Metallica, Warrant, etc
3)You're right they would probably put 'pop' in a second music, but not the pop that people listen to today. They won't put on all of that sexual innuendo bullcrap like "Lollipop by Chris Brown" cause they know kids will play it, and it's inappriopriate, and I thank them for that. Look at the list from the first one, it isn't exactly pop, although it's close.

Gigatos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe some RUSH!!!

Even though I'm into Metal, doesn't mean I want to play games featuring Metal music. For me, I like EBA's tunes because it sounds fresh and catchy to me because I rarely listen to pop.

Although, certain pop songs you just can't get out of the way of.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 16 is becoming bare minimum for today's gaymes +1