If nintendo ends ...

Necron

Lurking~
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
I also don't think is going to happen, but my nº 1 company is always Sony. Note that my newest consoles are a PS2 and a DS Lite, so there is the love for Sony, where they were a really good company.

some1ne

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
well, isn't this fanboy stuff ? I have a Wii and i'm thinking about buying an Xbox 360 soon. No, I don't hate Sony, and I won't hate Nintendo, I still play the Wii sometimes.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Whichever has the better games and better online service. I don't care about names, I just want to have great games, a good console that doesn't break, and an online service that is free or very cheap to use. An online service where I can easily communicate with friends, and see what they are doing and play with them, without lag.

Reactions: 1 person

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As much I didn't like some of things Sony is doing, I think Sony while have to take that spot.
It not that I got anything against Microsoft, idk just didn't feel like they got the game console for me. Maybe
I'm hang up on their name. That and I didn't want to pay for online...

Better yet, a new Nintendo company.

This end isn't going to happen, so I have nothing to worry about.

Maybe I should start PC gaming? Nah...

:P

inde

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.gcmods.org
XP
Country
sony, judging by the amount i play my ps3 compared to my 360, plus they have the handhelds, i do still love my psp as much as my 3ds and ds.
but i play more pc games than anything really.

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
just like i do it now, once they get cheap enough, both.

just because nintendo is gone, i still wont go and pay 400 bucks for a new system

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd prefer to not associate myself with a specific company. Rather I'd like to associate myself with franchises that the company puts out.

For example: I wouldn't consider myself Sony's biggest fan, but Sly Cooper is an exclusive franchise of theirs that I'm a huge fan of.

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not really caring about the publishers themselves. I'm more partial to the video game devs, like Level-5 or Atlus.

So... Where Level-5/Atlus/SE go, I guess.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: never had one before that, and never had one since