some1ne

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
You beat me to it.

Whichever takes on the POKEMON franchise!!!!
http://techcrunch.co...id-this-summer/
;) Hope you like Apple.
There's a reason why it says "and Android"

I use my iPod mostly for gaming, but I would probably choose Sony over Microsoft if I had to choose.
ipod = Apple
why do you guys hate microsoft ?
Not sure, but probably because they make you pay for live?
But live is a pretty damn good system.
Compare it to PSN.
It's not expensive, and it's way better than PSN.

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Because it isn't "hip" and "trendy" like Apple.
I read that as you trying to compare Sony and Nintendo to Apple. Just...no...
Still probably not.

Sony only recently has been getting less sales than Nintendo. The PSX and PS2 sold big time. I'd say they're a bigger gaming company than Nintendo.

As for Microsoft, I don't know. The Xbox still sells pretty well and I don't know what the state is on Games for Windows. It's not Steam so that says something.

I really don't think Nintendo is the big support structure for the gaming industry. If they fall, I think the others will be fine. Hell, even flourish.
Of course they aren't :sleep:

If Nintendo sadly had to work for someone... I rather it be... Sony.

A Iphone will not replace a portable.

If Nintendo had to work for Apple... D:!!!! Just... no...
It's not expensive, and it's way better than PSN.
How is it better? Also isn't it like... wait how much does it cost for their online? :unsure:

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Because it isn't "hip" and "trendy" like Apple.
I read that as you trying to compare Sony and Nintendo to Apple. Just...no...

Well, then, your reading comprehension skills have failed oyu.

Microsoft makes more than game systems, you know. d00dleface asked why everyone hated Microsoft; not the 360, but Microsoft as a whole. And the fact still stands that many people hate Microsoft because it is "mainstream" and "soulless" and treat Apple like it was the bee's knees.

Clearly that means I'm comparing Sony and Nintendo to Apple.

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Microsoft makes more than game systems, you know. d00dleface asked why everyone hated Microsoft; not the 360, but Microsoft as a whole. And the fact still stands that many people hate Microsoft because it is "mainstream" and "soulless" and treat Apple like it was the bee's knees.

I see...

With the thought of Sony and Nintendo seem to be like more on top of me being kind of sleepy, made me read something that wasn't there.

I'm at fault here. :unsure:

ThatDudeWithTheFood

TRIANGLEZ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sony is my number one.
Microsoft and Nintendo are very close behind seconds.Mostly because I love microsoft and the original Xbox.I could go without the Wii or 3DS but Gamecube was pretty fun.
I guess in reality my list is.
1.Sony
2.Microsoft
3.Nintendo
Which is weird on this forum but eh.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So nintendo, that means no more consoles and games from nintendo, which gaming company would you choose?

Sony or Microsoft?

(let's hope this will never happen :s )

Hope ? It will never happen. Nintendo is not stupid. They are learning their mistake from Wii. This time, they are caution. They are here to stay. For me, I will not pick either ones at all. NONE. All of them are awesome systems exclude mature games and sex are unacceptable. :)

Ikki

GBATemp's grumpy panda.
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
None.
I'd stick to whichever system has the most games I like. Microsoft and Sony don't develop their quality content, so I don't have a reason to prefer one over the other.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well microsoft is my first choice.
Sony is my second
Nintendo is my third.

So if Nintendo ends...
I lose my third.

I love nintendo, and the DS. But honestly if it isn't on PC or 360, it's on PS3. If it isn't on PS3, it's a mario/zelda/kirby game.

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I see...

With the thought of Sony and Nintendo seem to be like more on top of me being kind of sleepy, made me read something that wasn't there.

I'm at fault here. :unsure:

No problem, and sorry if I came across as snappy or anything. That's my bad.

FireGrey

Undercover Admin
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
I would probably get an xBox baceause I have never had one before, and Red vs Blue got me into Halo >.>
But that's only if the rumours of ratchet and clank going on xbox aswell is true.

awssk8er

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If Nintendo suddenly went under, I would probably just stop gaming all together.

I barely play games as it is. Maybe like 5 hours a week if I'm lucky, and the only thing I play is my 3DS. Or I would just resort to PC gaming (Which is amazing, just don't have time).

BUT, if I had to pick between Sony and Microsoft... I would go with Sony. Personally, I believe the PS3 is better than the 360 in every way except for its online system, but the PS3's system is good enough for me because I almost never play online. Also, I like Sony as a company more than Microsoft... but I don't necessarily like either.

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Frrrrraaaaakkkkkkk that! If Nintendo dies I will be retro gaming. I swear, the day Nintendo dies, gaming is dead to me. Besides. I have enough content for my Wii to last me a lifetime.

TheDarkSeed

I'm a pretentious sack of shit
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If Nintendo was dying as a company, it is likely that either Sony or Microsoft would play captain save-a-hoe. And likely I'd go with that company. If not then I'd become a full blown PC gamer.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Is Janet Jackson alive?