Misc If Life was a Videogame What Would it's genre be?

(If none of the below please leave a reply, I'll add the genre to the list so u can select it :-) )

• Total voters

lucasfergui

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Sad as it might sound, the best video game description of my life is that tetris joke

Your failures stack up, whereas your achievements disappear.

Job and daughter ensure challenges a are being thrown my way to, but but unlike an rpg where you get rewarded for doing good, the only reward is more work, and what you've done gets neglected because everyone else is doing those things as well.
Wow

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
You know those games like "Getting over it" or "Only up", the kind of games that are total bullshit to play and screw you over at the littlest mistake?
Life's that genre, pretty much.

UPDATE: Planning to make a similar poll but instead of genre is developer
EA + Ubisoft + Activision/Blizzard, pretty much.

Reactions: dudeguy2022

osaka35

Instructional Designer
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What i would *want* it to be, or what it *would* be? just making sure "would" is the intent. going with that, humans do seem to do a lot of collecting all the things for...some...reason. I would prefer it to be an RPG, but they seem to lose some skills and gain others as they age so not sure that fits.

Last edited by osaka35,

lucasfergui

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
What i would *want* it to be, or what it *would* be? just making sure "would" is the intent. going with that, it does seem to be a lot of collecting all the things for...some...reason. I would prefer it to be an RPG, but we seem to lose some skills and gain others as they age so not sure that fits.
Yes, the intent is indeed "Would"

Reactions: osaka35

dudeguy2022

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anybody who chooses FPS has something wrong with them...
It would probably be a MilSim with pay-to-win microtransactions

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The Castlevania game was on the PS1 so that's cool +1