if i were to brick a wii with a corrupted channel...

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
this might be a stupid question but am i able to uninstall wads with wii mod lite?
Yes.:)

Please mark the previously installed WAD File (the WAD File itself should be located on the SD Card or from wherever you have installed it) with the "-"Button on your WiiMotion Controller and uninstall it.😉

• Wow
Reactions: jeannotte and XFlak

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
Generally u should avoid uninstalling wads, if u uninstall the wrong one u can brick yourself. Some yawmm mod will mostly prevent u from doing something catastrophic, but wii mod lite will allow u to uninstall crucial files, like the system menu or system menu IOS.

If u aren't sure, it's always safer to uninstall channels from the wii's official data management settings menu

Edit: I forgot to mention u can almost always overwrite wads with new ones just by installing them so long as they share the same ID, no need to uninstall anything

Edit2: u can recover from bannerbricks and theme bricks with just priiloader, but other wads may render priiloader useless (I. E. If u stub your system menu IOS or install a new system menu without reinstalling priiloader afterwards). For the title it's clear to those of us that know this stuff that u weren't referring to system menu wads and ios wads, so this info is more for others that may happen to read this in the future

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: *teleports behind you* "Nothing personnel, kiddo" +1