Homebrew If anybody can dump the DSi Shop files that would be amazing

ThisIsDaAccount

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please find the Https files this could start FriiShop also screenshots would be nice
All you need to preserve DSiWares are the tmds, which have already been dumped. All you need to install a DSi app is it's tmd and its .app version, which can be extracted from a .cia so you can install the DSiWare you bought on the eshop to your DSi. For more info, check section 3 of the guide in my sig.

DRAGONBALLVINTAGE

The GBATemp Hacker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All you need to preserve DSiWares are the tmds, which have already been dumped. All you need to install a DSi app is it's tmd and its .app version, which can be extracted from a .cia so you can install the DSiWare you bought on the eshop to your DSi. For more info, check section 3 of the guide in my sig.
Ok Thanks!

DRAGONBALLVINTAGE

The GBATemp Hacker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just need to see the HTTP and how I can redirect it to a server and Before I try your guide I want to keep everything as Android as possible I when to that how sonic turns super sonic site to get the .cia but its not on there

DRAGONBALLVINTAGE

The GBATemp Hacker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1. Why me?

2. It closed in Feb 2017, so you can't dump the store anymore, you can't dump something which doesn't exist anymore.
The convert it to .nds or open the .cia file so I can get the HTTP and you because you might have a Dumped DSi nand?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

NEVER MIND THANK YOU @Apache Thunder

aykay55

Professional Idiot
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The convert it to .nds or open the .cia file so I can get the HTTP and you because you might have a Dumped DSi nand?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

NEVER MIND THANK YOU @Apache Thunder
No I don't, actually. I just decided to leave my DSi unhacked in any way since it was a big part of my childhood. Can't you dump it?

D

Deleted User

So you're telling me that if I have a CIA, let's say the Nintendo Zone DSi game, that will work?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: The mutated Axolotl was awesome