ferofax

End of the World
Trophies
Website
nonwhatso.blogspot.com
XP
Country
...that statement sounded so official. i wonder why. O.o

anyways, there you go. but i sort of doubt if region has anything to do with it. it still sounds too random for that right now, but i'll have to check the flags of those who said their iEDGE works on their 3DS.

jassinlive

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys first post. Have been a user of the iEdge for a while, since version 1.11 (just updated to 2.3 or today).
I only have access to a laptop running linux on it so i can't run the windows bootstrap version 4 and was wondering if there been any unofficial or user created bootstrap loader for linux?

Also.. what is the benefit of updating the bootstrap? I haven't connected my DSi to the internet for a while so it is still on version 1.4 and i won't update to 1.42 until my iedge is updated... but yeah what will i benefit from the new bootstrap?

cheers

anton123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The bootstrap is simply a way to circumvent the 1.4.2 firmware code. If you update now, you will get 1.4.3 so this bootstrap update is pretty much useless.

jassinlive

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kk cheers. no word on the new firmware and if it will add 3ds support?
if it does have the 3ds support i'll be on the market for a 3ds

anton123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Officially, the iEdge doesn't support the 3DS although we have had some cases where the 3DS ran the iEdge bootstrap v4.

lettuce

Trophies
XP
Country
I know this is a thread from the grave, but i have got a iEdge card and have tried to use the Bootstrap updater v4 with the embedded rom file, the process appears to go ok on the PC side of things but when i insert the sd card and iedge back into my DS Lite and power on all i get is a white screen and theres no blinking led on the iEdge!. Any ideas whats going on?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay