Hacking identifying a flash cartridge

Valguerra

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was wondering those anyone know about this flash cartridge? My family members lost all info on this kart and do not know where to get it. I cannot seem to post a images of the cartridge. But the cartridge in the front the sticker is yellow, it say games n music for the DS. It has the red, blue. yellow , green circle around the for.
i will tryed to get an images up.

thansk

Thunderboyx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think that is a flash cart, but this:
74.jpg

from Codejunkies: http://us.codejunkies.com/Products/NDS-Gam...__EF000155.aspx

Andytoxic

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.credge.audio
XP
Country
Russia
The same things taht you can make with the Games 'n Music you can do with every other flashcard and more like playing music on every card with moonshell or with the lmp player that is e.g. integrated in the AKAIO firmware for the AceKard, most newer cards are compatible with homebrew and most of the older Slot 2 cards are also compatible with it.
And of course you can play Roms and use cheats and more, more , more

Heran Bago

Where do puyo come from?
Trophies
Website
heranbago.com
XP
Country
United States
Findecanno said:
I would not recomend getting that. I have heard bad things about stuff from datel.
I would not recommend getting it either. But your logic is way way off here. As a previous poster dais, that's the company that made the action replay. The company has a huge history and is pretty important. You should read up on their wikipedia article or something.

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
What the hell? Whenever I googled Datel nothing relevant showed up! OK just noticed the website was made in 2009, last time I looked it up on Google was in 2007. Sorry for not bothering to look it up again...

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I have been on datels site years ago. long before 2009, i can assure you. i got my max media dock, oh two and a half years ago, christmas 2006. and the website existed before that because i read about the thing on the website before i got it, i'm certain. and i found it on google.

wolffangalchemist

This is bat country!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
don't waist your time with a GnM the music and video playback sucks on it and they cost more than allot of other flash carts do and have less features(e.g no commercial rom loading or micro SDHC), hell a R4 clone is better than a GnM.
just get a different flash cart like a AK2, DSTT, M3 real, ect and set fire to that GnM, if i ever find mine i'm going to.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, https://youtu.be/KaMSXIRReOo?si=2hRoijJtiwPUHXk5