Ideas for an art project

Discussion in 'GBAtemp Art Studio' started by blue99, Jan 2, 2008.

1. blue99
    OP

blue99 The Original Fake

Oct 26, 2002
    Canada
    Toronto, Ontario
    I have a project on my media arts assignment where i have to make a photo montage that represents what I learned using photoshop. Basically I know the basic one I learned, and some intermediate ones they didn't teach. I'm stuck on how am I going to accomplish this, anyone have any ideas?

2. VBKirby

VBKirby GBAtemp Regular

Dec 30, 2007
    Canada
    British Columbia
    Um... Could you maybe explain in a little more detail? I really don't have a clue what you just said. (That was not intended to sound mean if it did)

3. jumpman17

jumpman17 He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!

Former Staff
    Apr 11, 2003
    United States
    Maybe take some of your best past assignments and use those at the photos, then use what you've learned (spacing, composition, layout, whatever) to put together a montage (collage), etc...?

4. blue99
    OP

blue99 The Original Fake

Oct 26, 2002
    Canada
    Toronto, Ontario
    I can't use old themes that I used throughout my course.

VBKirby, Basically, I have to collect images and put them into one scene so that it shows a theme or something.

5. Taras

Taras I'm Not Hating, I'm Just Sayin'

Dec 10, 2005
    United States
    Boxcar #142, Santa Fe rail
    How about a contemporary statement utilizing the Bhutto assassination, but with a christmas/overt-commercial theme. Paint in reindeer horns and santa hats on the crowd. Sort of an East vs. West sort of concept.

6. nando

nando GBAtemp Addict

Jan 1, 2008
    United States
    you could take a long panoramic photo transitioning in time (day to night) from left to right at the same time transitioning different effects you learned along the way.