Ideas for an art project

blue99

The Original Fake
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have a project on my media arts assignment where i have to make a photo montage that represents what I learned using photoshop. Basically I know the basic one I learned, and some intermediate ones they didn't teach. I'm stuck on how am I going to accomplish this, anyone have any ideas?

VBKirby

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Um... Could you maybe explain in a little more detail? I really don't have a clue what you just said. (That was not intended to sound mean if it did)

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Maybe take some of your best past assignments and use those at the photos, then use what you've learned (spacing, composition, layout, whatever) to put together a montage (collage), etc...?

blue99

The Original Fake
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I can't use old themes that I used throughout my course.

VBKirby, Basically, I have to collect images and put them into one scene so that it shows a theme or something.

Taras

I'm Not Hating, I'm Just Sayin'
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
How about a contemporary statement utilizing the Bhutto assassination, but with a christmas/overt-commercial theme. Paint in reindeer horns and santa hats on the crowd. Sort of an East vs. West sort of concept.

nando

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
you could take a long panoramic photo transitioning in time (day to night) from left to right at the same time transitioning different effects you learned along the way.

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-