Homebrew Ideal Music Player on Acekard OR Moonshell

galaec

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I love being able to play music on my Acekard, the problem is being able to play it ALL.

I could use the standard Acekard Firmware player but it really isn't that good.

I liked using moonshell but there is a lot of compatability issues that cause some of the music to not appear.

I would Like to find a decent alternative music player for my Acekard(2).

If anyone knows some of the solutions to some of these problems, I would be very grateful.

Sir G

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What format are the music files in? There is a slight possibility that the music formats will not be compatible. I am not quite sure as to where the original compatibility list is for Moonshell 1.71, however, you can find the Moonshell 2 compatibility list here:http://home.att.ne.jp/blue/moonlight/Readme_ENG.html.
I hope that I have been helpful, sir.

Knoeki

Trophies
Website
zomgwtfbbq.info
XP
Country
Netherlands
it'd be great if the acekard2 music player was a bit more... elaborate... would be nice if it actually worked like an ipod, as in, being able to browse by album/artist/whatnot... and actually have it store metadata after generating it... but as far as I'm aware, that project seems a bit dead...

galaec

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I thought v1.71 was the one I SHOULD be using but I guess I should try v2.xx...Ya I was looking for organization and compatibility, but I guess the latter is fine for now. Thanks for the input, I will see what happens when I check out 2.xx

galaec

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I tried Moonshell 2 and I like it a lot more then its predecessors...granted there are a few kinks but they are tolerable... Thanks for the input.

P.S.
I will do so if I need help KingdomBlade.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay