Ideal Music Player on Acekard OR Moonshell

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by galaec, Sep 4, 2009.

Sep 4, 2009
  1. galaec
    OP

Newcomer galaec Member

United States
    I love being able to play music on my Acekard, the problem is being able to play it ALL.

I could use the standard Acekard Firmware player but it really isn't that good.

I liked using moonshell but there is a lot of compatability issues that cause some of the music to not appear.

I would Like to find a decent alternative music player for my Acekard(2).

If anyone knows some of the solutions to some of these problems, I would be very grateful.

2. Jakob95

Suspended Jakob95 I am the Avatar

United States
    Are you using the old Moonshell? If yes try using Moonshell 2.

3. Sir G

Newcomer Sir G Member

United States
    What format are the music files in? There is a slight possibility that the music formats will not be compatible. I am not quite sure as to where the original compatibility list is for Moonshell 1.71, however, you can find the Moonshell 2 compatibility list here:http://home.att.ne.jp/blue/moonlight/Readme_ENG.html.
    I hope that I have been helpful, sir.

4. robgraves

Newcomer robgraves Advanced Member

United States
    Moonshell 2.xx is the best.

5. Knoeki

Newcomer Knoeki Newbie

Netherlands
    it'd be great if the acekard2 music player was a bit more... elaborate... would be nice if it actually worked like an ipod, as in, being able to browse by album/artist/whatnot... and actually have it store metadata after generating it... but as far as I'm aware, that project seems a bit dead...

6. galaec
    OP

Newcomer galaec Member

United States
    Well, I thought v1.71 was the one I SHOULD be using but I guess I should try v2.xx...Ya I was looking for organization and compatibility, but I guess the latter is fine for now. Thanks for the input, I will see what happens when I check out 2.xx

7. KingdomBlade

Member KingdomBlade Blade v3+ (I R SHMEXY)

Philippines
    Just to say something, the one in the Acekard firmware is a PLUG-IN. So it is not a part. It is a seperate application called LMP-NG.

If you require any possible assistance for Moonshell 2, go here: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=163493 ask a question or take a peek at the sections.

8. galaec
    OP

Newcomer galaec Member

United States
    Well I tried Moonshell 2 and I like it a lot more then its predecessors...granted there are a few kinks but they are tolerable... Thanks for the input.

P.S.
    I will do so if I need help KingdomBlade.