Ideal Music Player on Acekard OR Moonshell

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by galaec, Sep 4, 2009.

1. galaec
    OP

galaec Member

Newcomer
    Jul 26, 2009
    United States
    I love being able to play music on my Acekard, the problem is being able to play it ALL.

I could use the standard Acekard Firmware player but it really isn't that good.

I liked using moonshell but there is a lot of compatability issues that cause some of the music to not appear.

I would Like to find a decent alternative music player for my Acekard(2).

If anyone knows some of the solutions to some of these problems, I would be very grateful.

2. Jakob95

Jakob95 I am the Avatar

Suspended
    Jan 15, 2009
    United States
    New York City
    Are you using the old Moonshell? If yes try using Moonshell 2.

3. Sir G

Sir G Member

Newcomer
    Jul 1, 2009
    United States
    What format are the music files in? There is a slight possibility that the music formats will not be compatible. I am not quite sure as to where the original compatibility list is for Moonshell 1.71, however, you can find the Moonshell 2 compatibility list here:http://home.att.ne.jp/blue/moonlight/Readme_ENG.html.
    I hope that I have been helpful, sir.

4. robgraves

robgraves Advanced Member

Newcomer
    May 19, 2009
    United States
    NY
    Moonshell 2.xx is the best.

5. Knoeki

Knoeki Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 5, 2009
    Netherlands
    Amsterdam
    it'd be great if the acekard2 music player was a bit more... elaborate... would be nice if it actually worked like an ipod, as in, being able to browse by album/artist/whatnot... and actually have it store metadata after generating it... but as far as I'm aware, that project seems a bit dead...

6. galaec
    OP

galaec Member

Newcomer
    Jul 26, 2009
    United States
    Well, I thought v1.71 was the one I SHOULD be using but I guess I should try v2.xx...Ya I was looking for organization and compatibility, but I guess the latter is fine for now. Thanks for the input, I will see what happens when I check out 2.xx

7. KingdomBlade

KingdomBlade Blade v3+ (I R SHMEXY)

Apr 24, 2009
    In Vulpes' Fur
    Just to say something, the one in the Acekard firmware is a PLUG-IN. So it is not a part. It is a seperate application called LMP-NG.

If you require any possible assistance for Moonshell 2, go here: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=163493 ask a question or take a peek at the sections.

8. galaec
    OP

galaec Member

Newcomer
    Jul 26, 2009
    United States
    Well I tried Moonshell 2 and I like it a lot more then its predecessors...granted there are a few kinks but they are tolerable... Thanks for the input.

P.S.
    I will do so if I need help KingdomBlade.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice