Idea for the ds forums-make a forum for pokemon hacking

The Minecrafter

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As I have visited the ds hacking forums a lot, I have found that almost every page is filled with at least one thread about pokemon hacking.
Now, I normally do not have any problem with pokemon hacking, and the threads about it, but they have recently become a problem.
There are so many threads, it becomes difficult to find a thread related to a different game, because a large portion of the ds hacking board is filled with pokemon rom hacks.

My idea is to create a seperate section in the ds section for all of those pokemon hacks and stuff.
That way, the people who want help with a pokemon hack or game can go there, while it would free up the rest of the ds hacking board for all of the other hacking projects.
Does anyone else think that this is a good idea?

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know we might have alot of pokemon hacks, but i think a pokemon subforum is a bit specific. Maybe Im wrong, theres a reason im not a mod lol

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
The idea isn't just for ROM hacks, but general discussion/development. We've had threads here before about tool development and such, and there's still lots in the new games that aren't understood or that there aren't proper tools for yet (say, B/W's map format).

However there's likely not enough activity... then again the same could be said for a flash cart subsection or two.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/Tt5J7AfCK6E?si=g4dGzOkhACLJAovM