I will give $5 to the man who can help me with my save file

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by jkd003, Oct 23, 2008.

1. jkd003
    OP

Newcomer jkd003 Newbie

United States
    I've been enjoying mother 3 on my M3 real perfect pack with The M3 Sakura v12.
    Today in my colleges library I was 24 hours into the game in porky's skyscraper when some kid I knew from high school spotted me. He ended up asking me about My m3 and I was happy to explain to him how it worked.
    He then asked if he could see it on his DS. I saved my game turned off my system and took out only the m3 cartage with out the slot-2 GBA ram card and let him put it in his DS
    After he was done he gave it back to me and I returned the m3 cartrage to my DS.
    I went back into the library and turn on my DS to return to mother 3 only to find my gba save file for mother 3 and every other GBA game in my collection was gone. The DS games are fine hower.
    I'm really upset over this, I was 24 hours into the game and so very close to finishing it.
    And that is why I'm here.
    I have uploaded everything labeled mother 3 on my system to this rapidshare:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/156642687/mother_3.rar.html
    if anyone cares to look, and I would be happy to donate $5 US to the paypal account of anyone who can help me restore my save file.
    Can anyone help?

2. JKR Firefox

Member JKR Firefox Back.

Canada
    *link removed*

Sorry bud.

Same thing happened to me in almost exactly the same way and I had to start over [​IMG]

3. bobrules

Member bobrules GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Canada
    You either start over, or get a save file from another person.

4. jkd003
    OP

Newcomer jkd003 Newbie

United States
    ;_; noooo
    why does this happen anyways? why would all my GBA saves be deleted like that? ?

5. ENDscape

Member ENDscape REBORN! I will post with my Dying Will!!!

Philippines
    Next time load your m3 again to backup your save to your microsd. Even if you dont take out the gba expansion, it might still cause you to lose your sav file.

6. saxamo

Member saxamo Spaaaaace!

United States
    Your tragic error might have been not turning it on a second time after you shut it off. To allow it to write to the card.

7. carterman

Member carterman GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Wait, every single GBA save you had got deleted? WTF? I'm not even quite sure how that's possible?