Hacking I was gonna help my friend help his wii...

ShinyLatios

Not Quite There Yet
OP
Trophies
Website
www.eonaegis.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
So my friend got wifi so it wouldnt take too long but I fear that, after how many times i told him not too, but he may have updated his wii. if this is what he did, will it be possible to hack his wii on 4.3? he has HBC installed.(its as far as his skills go...)

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Kajdan said:
So my friend got wifi so it wouldnt take too long but I fear that, after how many times i told him not too, but he may have updated his wii. if this is what he did, will it be possible to hack his wii on 4.3? he has HBC installed.(its as far as his skills go...)
If he STILL has the Homebrew channel on 4.3, he can hack the wii again with this:
http://gbatemp.net/t244954-4-3-hacking?vie...t&p=3036724

Richardarkless

Trophies
XP
Country
if he got the latest homebrew channel (0.7) then it will be fine if he accidentally updates as it still will be there, if hes not on the latest version then it will be gone if he upgrades and you will need to use super smash bros or lego indianna jones to re-hack it

Also I think it might be possible, if he has any forwarders you can place the hackmii .dol in one of the apps that has a forwarder leading to it, it could install, I havent tried it so it might or it might not work

ShinyLatios

Not Quite There Yet
OP
Trophies
Website
www.eonaegis.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
ah great
smile.gif
he's still talking about his brawl texture hacks so he has the HBC still. he just won't answer that question about the system menu!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: now i'm not gay, but hear me out