Hardware i want to get a flatmii and a flatmod what are the pros and cons?

zoragon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ok iv been on softmod for over 6 months and im sick of keep having to worry if the next update will stop the softmodding to work so iv been looking for a while and thought i would get a flatmii and modchip the modchip im thinking would work the best with flatmii is flatmod because there made by the same people any advise on these modchips? i want all the pros and all the cons of each of these modchips and if theres somthing better out there plz tell me about it

ps dont tell me to get a hdd and use a usbloader

ddp127

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
i have a d2pro modchip, it works well, and the only problem i had with it was not booting of a line rider unbound ntsc backup, it has gc audio fix, and almost everything i need.

flatmod is solderless, but it only has 3x speed with backups, so it has no real improvement on softmods, and cutscenes still lag, so a soldered is better...

if you have a flatmii, a soldered chip is the best, preferably not with a wiiclip, just soldered on.

D

Deleted User

Just a bit of advise if you do get a FlatMii, as I did, I'd look into installing it into the alternative position which is documented on Youtube. Just type FlatMii into Youtube search.
I had it in the recommended position and my drive hated it. It made a horrible grinding noise until I moved it today.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o