Hacking I want M3R/iTDS PatchTool Pack M3R_iTDS_PP2.zip

Dark^'^Knigh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Is that the "Triple Loader" (iTouch-M3Real-Sakura)?

If so, it's on this site in the downloads section under: Clients, Loaders & Firmware / M3 Adapter / M3 DS Real...then search in there for the triple boot download.

TheWingless

Wafuu~
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I downloaded every single thing(Patch tools) on Rudolph's website because I knew this would happen(as in they would get removed)... But it's on my other computer so I can't really help you there. If I can get back on the other computer, I could upload them. But since they are firmware/patching tools, they will have to go through verification which will require a few days... So someone else that has them needs to upload it to a filesharing website.

amgupt01

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What is this and what does it do?

Does it let you make your own Triple boot that can use the latest firmware versions? Can it make the Sakura and M3 Real firmwares work with the iTouchDS?

Thanks,
~amgupt01

Mr.Leb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I believe you could compile your own with this, but there there is a release that works with the iTouch. I put it together myself and it has a couple of minor problems, listed in the readme. Link in signature.

Also, I didn't use this to put mine together because a)I'm running Linux, not Windows and b)I have no idea how to use it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: That counts as a software update :tpi: