Hacking I think my wii u updated somehow ...

Qix2140

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi all. I went to install an update through wup installer for splatoon that i just bought. But i got a white screen saying it was the wrong version and that 5.3.2 or 5.4 was needed. I had 5.3.2 spoofed to 5.5.0 and tubhax running. Why does my exploits not work anymore? It would seem that i am somehow legitimately running 5.5.0 is there anyway to check that this is the case ?

Chuardo

Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
Well, I think that if you check the Browser Version you can know if it's Spoofed or real 5.5.0, check your version and post it here.
Maybe you got a reprint and the Game updated your console to 5.5.0, because normally if it was a problem with TubeHax DNS, your Router or something like that you would have 5.5.1 right now, the lastest version out there, not 5.5.0.

Qix2140

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
My current version is 4.3.0.11224 . I put splatoon in yesterday and launched . Then i see a "preparing update prompt" i immediately shut the console off and downloaded an update through NUSgrabber. Turned my console on today and seen that i can't launch an exploit. I've had tubhax on this console from the day i bought it so i have no idea how i have updated if that indeed is the case.

Qix2140

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
That seems to be the case. Even though within 5 seconds of the prompt being displayed i had the console off. So i have no idea how it done anything in that time. i guess i will wait for the 5.5.0 exploit. But that means i am stuck not being able to update my games. I am right in saying that 5.5.1 is out of the question correct?

Kakkoii

Old fart
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
That seems to be the case. Even though within 5 seconds of the prompt being displayed i had the console off. So i have no idea how it done anything in that time. i guess i will wait for the 5.5.0 exploit. But that means i am stuck not being able to update my games. I am right in saying that 5.5.1 is out of the question correct?
Did you use the 5.4 version of Wupinstaller I had posted, or the wupinstaller.com version? Because mine isn't meant for anything but 5.4 really, and is a hacky fix, it doesn't have the address to launch on anything <5.3.2

Plus, Splatoon disc was manufactured with a 5.3.2 update... Even my Splatoon/SSBU console came with 5.4 on it. Can't imagine how a Splatoon disc would have a 5.5 update on it.

Last edited by Kakkoii,

Qix2140

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Did you use the 5.4 version of Wupinstaller I had posted, or the wupinstaller.com version? Because mine isn't meant for anything but 5.4 really, and is a hacky fix, it doesn't have the address to launch on anything <5.3.2
i used the wupinstaller .com version. That's the only one i have used and it worked fine the last time i used it up until i tried to install a splatoon update yesterday.

Kakkoii

Old fart
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i used the wupinstaller .com version. That's the only one i have used and it worked fine the last time i used it up until i tried to install a splatoon update yesterday.
Do you still have the TVii icon on your console? If it's truly 5.5 the little red TV icon from the bottom of the screen will be gone.

Offtopic
Are there singleplayer parts in splatoon ?

I bought it for the update but never played it
Yeah there's a decent single-player campaign with bosses and whatnot.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-