I think I may have screwed my Switch Lite

Waifu4Life

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
While it was Offline, I updated my Switch Lite to the newest Atmosphere version with everything that goes with it, but I forgot to update my Atmosphere CFW to 17.0, so now when booting gives me a black screen. Besides starting from scratch, what are my options?

Cheers

UPDATE: I tried doing the following.

I kept the EmuMMC, Switch and Nintendo folders and deleted everything else on the SD Card. I then followed this guide: https://rentry.org/EristaSXCoreEmuNAND (minus Step 3 since I already have my emunand).

After putting back my SD card into the system and turned it on, I got the following message "Failed to open payload.bin". So I copied fusee.bin into my SD Card's root and renamed it "payload.bin". Now, I only get a black screen when turning on the system.

What am I doing wrong?

UPDATE 2: GBATemp user zamastyle helped me in a private conversation, my issue is solved now.

Last edited by Waifu4Life,

Waifu4Life

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I did replace the old files for the new files. Only difference between my OG Switch and Switch Lite is that I did not update my Atmosphere CFW to the latest Nintendo Firmware before doing so.

Ryab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did replace the old files for the new files. Only difference between my OG Switch and Switch Lite is that I did not update my Atmosphere CFW to the latest Nintendo Firmware before doing so.
Did you have a custom theme installed?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto