I think i bricked my 3ds

Angel_cant_aim

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone as the title said i think i bricked it i was trying to mod it using a anton retro modding video the 11.16 ver and everything was going fine, until the part where you install boot 9 strap the download finished and rebooted but the 3ds just stayed at a black screen, if i try pressing the power button the blue light turns on and the wifi light is blue and then they quickly go away if i could get any help it would be very very much appreciated.

zeldaxlink64

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello everyone as the title said i think i bricked it i was trying to mod it using a anton retro modding video the 11.16 ver and everything was going fine, until the part where you install boot 9 strap the download finished and rebooted but the 3ds just stayed at a black screen, if i try pressing the power button the blue light turns on and the wifi light is blue and then they quickly go away if i could get any help it would be very very much appreciated.
Did you see the Luma3DS configuration screen at any point? Does anything happen when you hold Select before and during the boot?

Is boot.firm on the root of the SD?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/W-jzom3X0QU