Hacking I tested a Micro SD, 256GB, Generic, Class 10, with Loadiine GX2 and it works perfect

BoxNinPlay

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tested a Micro SD, 256GB, Generic, Class 10, with Loadiine GX2 and it works perfect

Hello my friends, here I share my experience with Micro SD Card + Adapter, I just bought and tested a Micro SD Card + Adapter 256GB, Generic, unbranded, Class 10, and it works and running perfect with Loadiine GX2. Now I detail what I did: First I gave NTFS format Windows OS, then I used a program called ¨guiformat¨ and gave the FAT32 format, selecting my card in ¨Drive¨, and select 65536 in Allocation Unit Size, then star, and ready, that was it, then obviously I put everything else, copy games, loadiine Gx2, HBL, ect. When I tried to use it, for the first time and after I load the Kernel Exploit I load first Loadiine Gx2 directly and in that way gave me the error that comes to many of you that says ¨FSGetMountSource failed.¨ so then, the second time I tried, I run the kernel exploit, then run first the HBL and within the HBL I opened the Loadiine Gx2 and everything worked great (for those who are giving you the error that the SD card is not mounted ¨FSGetMountSource failed¨, I guess using the HBL first you could solve this issue), I tried and play with NES Remix Pack and now I find myself copying all the other games that I´m interest, but I guess if one worked for me, so the rest will.

I tested on my two Wii U firmware 5.3.2 and 5.5.1 both USA, well that's all, I hope you have interested, until next time.

NOTE: See attached photo of the Micro SD + Adapter I bought

Attachments

• IMG-20160508-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20160508-WA0000.jpg
    182.9 KB · Views: 1,003
Last edited by BoxNinPlay,

yusuo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I tested a Micro SD, 256GB, Generic, Class 10, with Loadiine GX2 and it works perfect

Hello my friends, here I share my experience with Micro SD Card + Adapter, I just bought and tested a Micro SD Card + Adapter 256GB, Generic, unbranded, Class 1, and it works and running perfect with Loadiine GX2. Now I detail what I did: First I gave NTFS format Windows OS, then I used a program called ¨guiformat¨ and gave the FAT32 format, selecting my card in ¨Drive¨, and select 65536 in Allocation Unit Size, then star, and ready, that was it, then obviously I put everything else, copy games, loadiine Gx2, HBL, ect. When I tried to use it, for the first time and after I load the Kernel Exploit I load first Loadiine Gx2 directly and in that way gave me the error that comes to many of you that says ¨FSGetMountSource failed.¨ so then, the second time I tried, I run the kernel exploit, then run first the HBL and within the HBL I opened the Loadiine Gx2 and everything worked great (for those who are giving you the error that the SD card is not mounted ¨FSGetMountSource failed¨, I guess using the HBL first you could solve this issue), I tried and play with NES Remix Pack and now I find myself copying all the other games that I´m interest, but I guess if one worked for me, so the rest will.

I tested on my two Wii U firmware 5.3.2 and 5.5.1 both USA, well that's all, I hope you have interested, until next time.

NOTE: See attached photo of the Micro SD + Adapter I bought
You know there is no such thing as a legit 256 micro sd right. Biggest you can get that's purchasable is 200gb

BoxNinPlay

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Unfortunately, you got a fake and it will be very small and not anywhere near 256GB.

The largest legit MicroSD is 200GB and is expensive to buy.
Well my SD Card is a real 256GB I tested now with the program h2testw suggested in this thread by others users and that program says that my SD Card is a 255968 MByte tested and that I have Available 220543 Mbyte, SO MY SD CARD IS A REAL 256GB, SEE THE PRINT SCREEN I TOOK NOW FOR MORE DETAIL :) JEJEJEJEJE

Attachments

• my sd 256gb is real.jpg
    my sd 256gb is real.jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 933

mar789

Master Italian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I don't think anyone is jealous. Everyone here is 100% certain that it is a fake. There doesn't exist a Micro SD card bigger than 200GB. Plus you only ran the test for 53 seconds, that is not at all enough to show what the true size actually is.

stompysan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The level of attempted trolling is unbelievable with this guy. Card is fake, and we all know that. Can someone just close this thread? Just sayin'.

Reactions: Raylene2K7

yusuo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hey guys, a second solution for those who are having the error that the SD card is not mounted ¨FSGetMountSource failed¨, you also can use another SD Card that mount was OK and you can see and play the game, then go to main menú of the wii u, then extrat the SD Card, and then put the other SD Card saying this FSGetMountSource failed, it work for me like that too
Dude 256gb micro sd does not exist, atleast not commercially. You're talking a load of bs and you know it. Hence why you're trying to act like a big man and pretend you know exactly what you're doing about.

BoxNinPlay

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, a second solution for those who are having the error that the SD card is not mounted ¨FSGetMountSource failed¨, you also can use another SD Card that mount was OK and you can see and play the game, then go to main menú of the wii u, then extrat the SD Card, and then put the other SD Card saying this FSGetMountSource failed, it work for me like that too

ScarletDreamz

[Debug Mode]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The cards its fake... it cost your probably, i bet your max size its 2gb.
Stop being rude and finish the test and post your result, so everyone can have a laugh at how stupid you are acting over a 95% fake card.
Complete the result, stop the shitposting, and post the real.
Here are 4 tools to scan your "Amazing SDHC": https://www.raymond.cc/blog/test-an...b-flash-drives-bought-from-ebay-with-h2testw/

Will wait for results.

Reactions: Deleted120957125

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
jajajaja oh man..., are u Jealous or what jejejeje
The verification part of the test is what actually VERIFIES that all that space is usable. A fake card will appear to be the right size but once you go past the actual size it can store it starts corrupting data. Therefore the program has to verify all the data it writes.
And it will corrupt data, there's no doubt about that. 256GB MicroSD cards simply don't exist. The only question is how much data you can put onto it before it starts corrupting, and the app will tell you that.
The cards its fake... it cost your probably, i bet your max size its 2gb.
Stop being rude and finish the test and post your result, so everyone can have a laugh at how stupid you are acting over a 95% fake card.
Complete the result, stop the shitposting, and post the real.
Here are 4 tools to scan your "Amazing SDHC": https://www.raymond.cc/blog/test-an...b-flash-drives-bought-from-ebay-with-h2testw/

Will wait for results.
It's probably 4-8GB those are dirt cheap to make. 2GB cards are probably not even being made anymore.

Last edited by The Real Jdbye,

stompysan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Hey look. It's your SD card.

https://thecounterfeitreport.com/product/571/Micro-SD-Memory-Cards.html

We done?

NetOps000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------
Oh my God, who the fuck are u, I am doing this tread just to help every users from this and you`r talking all taht shit, shoot the fuck off...!!!

If nothing else works, then a total pig-headed unwillingness to look facts in the face will see us through.
256GB SDCards simply do not excist, it's probably much like the magic chinese hard drives, see the picture below.

Chinese-HDD-Is-Really-a-128MB-Flash-Drive-in-a-Case-2.jpg

ScarletDreamz

[Debug Mode]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fake cards are usually 2GB MAX. so yeah, im waiting for this guy to admit how stupid he looked while doing this:

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------
Oh my God, who the fuck are u, I am doing this tread just to help every users from this and you`r talking all taht shit, shoot the fuck off...!!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Freedom* *(terms and conditions apply)