I tested a Micro SD, 256GB, Generic, Class 10, with Loadiine GX2 and it works perfect

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by BoxNinPlay, May 9, 2016.

1. BoxNinPlay
    OP

BoxNinPlay GBAtemp Regular

Jan 4, 2016
    I tested a Micro SD, 256GB, Generic, Class 10, with Loadiine GX2 and it works perfect

Hello my friends, here I share my experience with Micro SD Card + Adapter, I just bought and tested a Micro SD Card + Adapter 256GB, Generic, unbranded, Class 10, and it works and running perfect with Loadiine GX2. Now I detail what I did: First I gave NTFS format Windows OS, then I used a program called ¨guiformat¨ and gave the FAT32 format, selecting my card in ¨Drive¨, and select 65536 in Allocation Unit Size, then star, and ready, that was it, then obviously I put everything else, copy games, loadiine Gx2, HBL, ect. When I tried to use it, for the first time and after I load the Kernel Exploit I load first Loadiine Gx2 directly and in that way gave me the error that comes to many of you that says ¨FSGetMountSource failed.¨ so then, the second time I tried, I run the kernel exploit, then run first the HBL and within the HBL I opened the Loadiine Gx2 and everything worked great (for those who are giving you the error that the SD card is not mounted ¨FSGetMountSource failed¨, I guess using the HBL first you could solve this issue), I tried and play with NES Remix Pack and now I find myself copying all the other games that I´m interest, but I guess if one worked for me, so the rest will.

I tested on my two Wii U firmware 5.3.2 and 5.5.1 both USA, well that's all, I hope you have interested, until next time.

NOTE: See attached photo of the Micro SD + Adapter I bought

Attached Files:

Last edited by BoxNinPlay, May 9, 2016

2. yusuo

yusuo GBAtemp Addict

Oct 19, 2006
    You know there is no such thing as a legit 256 micro sd right. Biggest you can get that's purchasable is 200gb

3. koim

koim GBAtemp Regular

Apr 16, 2015
    France
    I thought micro sd did not go over 200 gb...
    did you actually check its size ?

4. BoxNinPlay
    OP

Jan 4, 2016
    Well ... Windows says is 256GB, after I finish copying all games I will know the true

5. derkiederk

derkiederk Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Oct 15, 2010
    DinohScene, LuigiXL and NetOps000 like this.
  6. driverdis

driverdis I am Justice

Sep 21, 2011
    United States
    1.048596β
    Unfortunately, you got a fake and it will be very small and not anywhere near 256GB.

The largest legit MicroSD is 200GB and is expensive to buy.

LuigiXL and Daku93 like this.
  7. NetOps000

NetOps000 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 23, 2016
  8. BoxNinPlay
    OP

Jan 4, 2016
    Well my SD Card is a real 256GB I tested now with the program h2testw suggested in this thread by others users and that program says that my SD Card is a 255968 MByte tested and that I have Available 220543 Mbyte, SO MY SD CARD IS A REAL 256GB, SEE THE PRINT SCREEN I TOOK NOW FOR MORE DETAIL :) JEJEJEJEJE

Attached Files:

9. derkiederk

Newcomer
    Oct 15, 2010
    You didn't complete the test. Finish that before you gloat.

DarkFlare69 and Daku93 like this.
  10. BoxNinPlay
    OP

Jan 4, 2016
    jajajaja oh man..., are u Jealous or what jejejeje

11. derkiederk

Newcomer
    Oct 15, 2010
    Just trying to help you find out what you really have pal, as there's no such thing as a 256GB Micro SD HC card.

If you want to carry on in ignorance then enjoy.

12. mar789

mar789 Master Italian

Jul 18, 2011
    Canada
    I don't think anyone is jealous. Everyone here is 100% certain that it is a fake. There doesn't exist a Micro SD card bigger than 200GB. Plus you only ran the test for 53 seconds, that is not at all enough to show what the true size actually is.

13. stompysan

stompysan Member

Newcomer
    Dec 10, 2014
    United States
    The level of attempted trolling is unbelievable with this guy. Card is fake, and we all know that. Can someone just close this thread? Just sayin'.

Raylene2K7 likes this.
  14. BoxNinPlay
    This message by BoxNinPlay has been removed from public view by shaunj66, May 10, 2016, Reason: Please watch your language.
    May 9, 2016
  15. yusuo

yusuo GBAtemp Addict

Oct 19, 2006
    Dude 256gb micro sd does not exist, atleast not commercially. You're talking a load of bs and you know it. Hence why you're trying to act like a big man and pretend you know exactly what you're doing about.

Raylene2K7 and kingraa777 like this.
  16. BoxNinPlay
    OP

Jan 4, 2016
    Hey guys, a second solution for those who are having the error that the SD card is not mounted ¨FSGetMountSource failed¨, you also can use another SD Card that mount was OK and you can see and play the game, then go to main menú of the wii u, then extrat the SD Card, and then put the other SD Card saying this FSGetMountSource failed, it work for me like that too

17. ScarletDreamz

ScarletDreamz [Debug Mode]

Feb 16, 2015
    United States
    California
    The cards its fake... it cost your probably, i bet your max size its 2gb.
    Stop being rude and finish the test and post your result, so everyone can have a laugh at how stupid you are acting over a 95% fake card.
    Complete the result, stop the shitposting, and post the real.
    Here are 4 tools to scan your "Amazing SDHC": https://www.raymond.cc/blog/test-an...b-flash-drives-bought-from-ebay-with-h2testw/

Will wait for results.

halo5307 likes this.
  18. The Real Jdbye

The Real Jdbye Always Remember 30/07/08

GBAtemp Patron
    The Real Jdbye is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Mar 17, 2010
    Norway
    Alola
    The verification part of the test is what actually VERIFIES that all that space is usable. A fake card will appear to be the right size but once you go past the actual size it can store it starts corrupting data. Therefore the program has to verify all the data it writes.
    And it will corrupt data, there's no doubt about that. 256GB MicroSD cards simply don't exist. The only question is how much data you can put onto it before it starts corrupting, and the app will tell you that.
    It's probably 4-8GB those are dirt cheap to make. 2GB cards are probably not even being made anymore.

Last edited by The Real Jdbye, May 9, 2016
  19. stompysan

stompysan Member

Newcomer
    Dec 10, 2014
    United States
    Hey look. It's your SD card.

https://thecounterfeitreport.com/product/571/Micro-SD-Memory-Cards.html

We done?

20. NetOps000

NetOps000 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 23, 2016
    If nothing else works, then a total pig-headed unwillingness to look facts in the face will see us through.
    256GB SDCards simply do not excist, it's probably much like the magic chinese hard drives, see the picture below.

[​IMG]

21. ScarletDreamz

ScarletDreamz [Debug Mode]

Feb 16, 2015
    United States
    California
    Fake cards are usually 2GB MAX. so yeah, im waiting for this guy to admit how stupid he looked while doing this: