Hacking I should have a jig or solder to the joycon in 3.0.0 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trantor67

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
hello , i have a 3.0.0 firmware , I should have a jig or solder to the joycon in 3.0.0 ? also with my 3.0.0 i can enter the rcm without the jig or without soldering ??
thank for the infos and the help ^^

D

Deleted-442439

hello , i have a 3.0.0 firmware , I should have a jig or solder to the joycon in 3.0.0 ? also with my 3.0.0 i can enter the rcm without the jig or without soldering ??
thank for the infos and the help ^^

Read the FAQ and Tutorials before asking questions that have already been answered...

Yes using Pegaswitch you will eventually be able to use CFW without Fusee Gelee, and u can already use the HB menu, read the stickies....

Kubas_inko

"Something funny goes here."
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Read the FAQ and Tutorials before asking questions that have already been answered...

Yes using Pegaswitch you will eventually be able to use CFW without Fusee Gelee, and u can already use the HB menu, read the stickies....
not with pegaswtich, but with jamais vu (but idk how that works, so maybe you are correct :D )

D

Deleted-442439

not with pegaswtich, but with jamais vu (but idk how that works, so maybe you are correct :D )

Jamais Vu is 1.0.0 only and uses Pegaswitch, there is a other exploit for 3.0.0 (Deja Vu is 3.0.1-4.1.0)

Regardless of names I am rather sure that Pegaswitch is needed for all softmods?

Kubas_inko

"Something funny goes here."
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Jamais Vu is 1.0.0 only and uses Pegaswitch, there is a other exploit for 3.0.0 (Deja Vu is 3.0.1-4.1.0)

Regardless of names I am rather sure that Pegaswitch is needed for all softmods?
I didn't know what those exploits use (now I know, Pegaswitch)
Whatever, I think that Atmosphere will sometimes in the future work the same as Luma. So nothing external required.

Last edited by Kubas_inko,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    bassviolet @ bassviolet: wth