I ordered SX OS from Axiogame and two days later it's still processing. Is this normal?

Nemean

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I messaged them about an hour ago and they have just sent it me now. It did go to my junk even though I received previous email

Ceuse

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I messaged them about an hour ago and they have just sent it me now. It did go to my junk even though I received previous email
I sent them like 5 mails over the last days by now and no one is responding, probably made the blacklist allready ^^

D

Deleted User

I sent them like 5 mails over the last days by now and no one is responding, probably made the blacklist allready ^^
I emailed them to cancel my order and they magically responded to me within minutes...saying that the payment failed. I dont know how a card with a few hundred USD on it can fail but okay..

Something really doesn't add up with that site. They seem to be more fishy by the day

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Also btw which mail adress where you using, sales?
The contact form on the site

Ceuse

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Just spamming them then from now on ^^
If they dont respond by the end of the week or so i can just whip up a quick script to post a request every minute that should get me a response :> (thats irony btw, for the *special* gba temp members around )

Last edited by Ceuse,

GravitySandwich

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Got my sx os license code earlier today from axiogame. It's in my gmail spam folder. So it took just over 2 days. I also sent two emails yesterday but they did not reply.

What where the first 2 numbers of your order number? i have 81xx and still did not receive anything. I emailed Xecuter and they told me they will talk to Axio about this.

GravitySandwich

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
img_0122-jpg.133236

hmm seems like you ordered before me.

Yeah that is an understatement. More than 100 orders before you actually hahaha

komplicado

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands Antilles
I finally got the key from Axiogame - it took a while but it worked, I sold to other person already since I got my other on on Online Trends

GravitySandwich

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I finally got the key from Axiogame - it took a while but it worked, I sold to other person already since I got my other on on Online Trends

What was your order date and first 3 numbers of your order number? Just gathering this info the see if i'm really getting screwed over here.

Euphoria1230

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To anyone still waiting, I got my code yesterday after 3 days and a few emails.

For some reason, spamming emails did seem to speed it up.

Caribjke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
I paid for the order more than 72hours ago on axiogame and have received nothing so far.
For this I have already written to them and in the feedback form on the site and a 2 letter to their mail(one with the screenshot of payment). The answer is just silence. How do I get a license or a refund from them? Help please

Btw 8255 is my order.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

To anyone still waiting, I got my code yesterday after 3 days and a few emails.

For some reason, spamming emails did seem to speed it up.
You give me a lot of hope

Last edited by Caribjke,

Xoo00o0o0o

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Still haven't received my order. I know I posted here earlier, but it's been 12 days now. This site really is a joke. And yes, I have been emailing them with no response at all. I sent my final email today to have the order cancelled.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att is displaying prices like it's an ingredients list now lol