Hacking I noticed how theres a pre-made USB game channel thread here.

takun32

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hmm I get a 1029 error when i try to install them in wad manager. All I did was create a wad with the image I got from my WBFS Drive. I selected my specific loader too. what am i doing wrong?

WiiHoney

Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
takun32 said:
hmm I get a 1029 error when i try to install them in wad manager. All I did was create a wad with the image I got from my WBFS Drive. I selected my specific loader too. what am i doing wrong?

How did you create a WAD from WBFS Image? I would like to know. as far as my reasearch, ther is no homebrew that can do it.

Doctair

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
takun32 said:

Did you use CRAP as tj suggested?

I use CRAP and select the game from WBFS drive and create the banner WAD. Then I send it directly to the Wii via CRAP. Just launch the Homebrew channel first and put in the ip.

Works really well, oh and I use USB LOader GX as the selected loader for the WADs if that helps.

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
WiiHoney said:
takun32 said:

How did you create a WAD from WBFS Image? I would like to know. as far as my reasearch, ther is no homebrew that can do it.
He means he created a forwarder channel for one of the games on his WBFS drive
tongue.gif

Anyway, what IOS do you use to install the wad? Use IOS249 if you don't.

q9wert

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
tj_cool said:
WiiHoney said:
takun32 said:

He means he created a forwarder channel for one of the games on his WBFS drive
tongue.gif

Anyway, what IOS do you use to install the wad? Use IOS249 if you don't.

nope, thats the problem, not the solution. 249 only worksif u installed it with 38 as base, which u usually havent if ur using rev19. use 222, works like a charm.

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
q9wert said:
nope, thats the problem, not the solution. 249 only worksif u installed it with 38 as base, which u usually havent if ur using rev19. use 222, works like a charm.
Why would you need IOS38 as base?
If the base is not 38, the problem is an outdated wad manager that doesn't work with that base. The latest Wad manager and YAWMM work with all bases of rev19

takun32

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
thanks guys it worked.

well the installation part anyway.

When I run the channel of my game, it goes black and then resets to the main menu. I managed to fix this part by putting "USBLoader_GX in my app"(reason it wasn't there in the first place was, so that I would not mistake my files with my other files, so I separated them by moving the app wads in another wad folder)

My main problem now is, how do I make my channel load the game from the USB because when I load the channel that I made, it loads up usbloaderGX instead. How do I make it so that when I load up the game channel, it loads the game straight from the HDD with the configurations from my USBLoader GX setup.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Oh. I'm the nightmare. I get it.