Swag.
OP
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
So, as most people know here, I am a drummer. I really want to start a project where I can just do whatever I feel like I want to do. I can play many different styles, however my main style is Metal. I want this project to be crazy, it will be changing progressing through a bunch of different styles of music.

So I need a really talented guitarist that can play a lot of styles and good too. You also need to know how to record onto your computer.

How this will go down is like this:
- I will make a drum track (probably Tomorrow or so) and simple guidelines that I want you to follow like "from 1:30 - 2:00 heavy "chugging" "

- I will put the put the drum track up here for everyone to hear and if someone who believes they are good enough can tell me they will make a part for it and do it.

- You will take your guitar, open my drum track, follow some of my simple guidelines and go with it. You can be creative as you as long as you just follow what I am looking for.

- You can either send your completed guitar track back to and I will put it together, or you can do it.

- If you are interested in doing more, let me know
smile.gif

I hope someone is talented enough to play a lot of the stuff. You need to know basically how to play Death Metal, Black Metal, Jazz, Rock, Punk, and other simple things.

I think this is going to be badass if it works out right.

junker_man32

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NeSchn said:
So, as most people know here, I am a drummer. I really want to start a project where I can just do whatever I feel like I want to do. I can play many different styles, however my main style is Metal. I want this project to be crazy, it will be changing progressing through a bunch of different styles of music.

So I need a really talented guitarist that can play a lot of styles and good too. You also need to know how to record onto your computer.

- I will make a drum track (probably Tomorrow or so) and simple guidelines that I want you to follow like "from 1:30 - 2:00 heavy "chugging" "

- I will put the put the drum track up here for everyone to hear and if someone who believes they are good enough can tell me they will make a part for it and do it.

- You will take your guitar, open my drum track, follow some of my simple guidelines and go with it. You can be creative as you as long as you just follow what I am looking for.

- You can either send your completed guitar track back to and I will put it together, or you can do it.

smile.gif

I hope someone is talented enough to play a lot of the stuff. You need to know basically how to play Death Metal, Black Metal, Jazz, Rock, Punk, and other simple things.

did you want me to, i want to test out some metal tones i have, and my soloing guitar stuff.

NeSchn

Swag.
OP
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
junker_man32 said:
NeSchn said:

smile.gif

did you want me to, i want to test out some metal tones i have, and my soloing guitar stuff.

Yeah, I will let all people try. I will post a certain part of the track tomorrow that I will want people to play and send to me. It will probably be a mix of everything.

Also, another thing, don't worry about playing everything altogether. You can do it in parts, just make it easy for yourself XD.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Imagine putting your butt near it :tpi: